ALIEN ReAction 3 3/4 inch Figures (based on Kenner Prototypes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received mine today. While I think they are great, most of the cards either arrived warped or creased because of the poor packaging. Super7 just shipped the box the figures were in with no other protection and the cards were only protected by tissue paper. Needless to say the box arrived beat up. I'm extremely disappointed in their condition for the money I paid, and sent them an email stating so. I also never received a shipping notice, which wasn't a smart move on their part given the holidays.

That sucks, choopie. You would think the way they were priced, they would've handled shipping them better. :(

I received mine today. While I think they are great, most of the cards either arrived warped or creased because of the poor packaging. Super7 just shipped the box the figures were in with no other protection and the cards were only protected by tissue paper. Needless to say the box arrived beat up. I'm extremely disappointed in their condition for the money I paid, and sent them an email stating so. I also never received a shipping notice, which wasn't a smart move on their part given the holidays.

Sorry to hear, man. All mine had a slight curve to them from the crappy packing job but I'm hoping cases will straighten them out. Good luck with your contacting them.

Did anyone here get a set of Alien stands with their set? Someone I know got a set of 6 stands in their box but mine didn't have them. I would like to get at least 2 for the openers I plan to buy.

Which cases are you using for these? I have never kept anything in the packages before but these I plan to. I found Star cases I think they were called but are there different sizes etc for different figures?

Sorry to hear, man. All mine had a slight curve to them from the crappy packing job but I'm hoping cases will straighten them out. Good luck with your contacting them.

Did anyone here get a set of Alien stands with their set? Someone I know got a set of 6 stands in their box but mine didn't have them. I would like to get at least 2 for the openers I plan to buy.

I didn't get any stands...were we supposed to?

Which cases are you using for these? I have never kept anything in the packages before but these I plan to. I found Star cases I think they were called but are there different sizes etc for different figures?

I saw a lot on eBay that were all in regular Star Cases so that's what I'm going to try. I have a few at home with other figures in them so I'll test it sometime this week. If not Star Cases then Zoloworld makes some cases as well that should work.

I didn't get any stands...were we supposed to?

Stands were sold at SDCC, and maybe they had some extras they threw in here and there...

I got none. :dunno

Ah ok, so I'm not alone. I'm guessing you're right, fury. It must've been random. Bummer. I'm planning to get an opener Alien and Ripley so I'll have to hunt a few down.

The stands were not for sale at SDCC, they were handed out if you signed up for their mailing list. They were strictly limited to 1 per person. I was able to get 2 because my brother was there but I really wanted to have a full set for all of the figures.

The stands were not for sale at SDCC, they were handed out if you signed up for their mailing list. They were strictly limited to 1 per person. I was able to get 2 because my brother was there but I really wanted to have a full set for all of the figures.

Yeah really stupid of Funko/Super 7 to not offer these for sale. I'm sure everybody who ordered a set of figures would have bought a set of stands to go with them. Guess they don't like earning easy money.

And mine finally came. Thankfully the cards were perfect but I did notice the box they came in was a lightweight cardboard that dents easily. It's a miracle it didn't get crushed or dented. They really need to improve their shipping but I'm pretty sure I won't be ordering anything from them again. This was the only thing I would want from them.

Shame about the stands I would have probably got another alien to display on one if they were for sale.

I didn’t order the whole set just the ones I wanted and the Alien arrived today. These really are cool cant wait for Kane to arrive.

Glad to hear other folks got their figures in good shape. I never heard back from them. Not surprising. I wasn't expecting to hear anything anyways.

As far as the stands, it would have been nice if they included those for free for SDCC and Super 7 orders. I was originally planning on getting another set on the black cards, but my enthusiasm has dwindled, so I'll save my $60 for something else.

Okay, I need those cases. Please remind me where to get them from... :D

I searched Star Cases on Ebay and found a load of them. Sorry I don’t know if they come in different sizes or not but these fit perfect. I went through until I came across ones that had the vintage star wars figures displayed in them.

Back