ALIEN ReAction 3 3/4 inch Figures (based on Kenner Prototypes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loose, yes. I have the blue card set, but picked up an extra Alien to open.

I'd pick up more openers of the others, but it's just a bit too cost prohibitive at the moment. And yes, the blue cards rock. It's a shame they ever changed the other cards to black.

received my alien at the weekend and I gotta say I absolutely love this guy, ordered the rest of them and will hopefully have them this weekend! the retro feel is very authentic and the sculpts themselves are beautiful

Am I the only one who aint interested in these? Seeing as they like 4" tall only.

3 3/4" was the standard action figure back in the day and these never made it to production...the size isn't the draw, it's the fact that they were the lost figures that we never got as kids....
Ironically 3 3/4" figures with 5-point articulation has made a comeback...

Every major line has this format from Star Wars (as always), to marvel, dc, etc...

Somebody else mentioned it first, but the glow-in-the-dark feature does NOT work on the alien...
At least on mine.....I energized with with a super bright LED for a while and still nuthin'

Ordered a black carded set today. Looking forward to them after lots of nice pics and reviews in this thread.

I applaud Super 7 and their great customer service. I sent them photos of my damaged blue-carded Alien figures and they shipped me out a new set, which arrived in perfect condition. Nice to see companies still taking the time to make things right with their customers.

I just got the full blue carded early bird set from a fellow boardy, irishjedi:hi5: , I love the retro Kenner feel to these. Not too keen on the escape from ny or terminator figures tho.

Got my black carded set today. Very cool figures. Wanted to get out all my vintage SW and Super Powers figures like the previous poster's pics...especially the Millennium Falcon for some reason.

I applaud Super 7 and their great customer service. I sent them photos of my damaged blue-carded Alien figures and they shipped me out a new set, which arrived in perfect condition. Nice to see companies still taking the time to make things right with their customers.

Did you have to send back the previous set?

Thinking about getting Ripley, Ash and Dallas to hang out in my vintage SW Cantina playset.

Back