ALIEN ReAction 3 3/4 inch Figures (based on Kenner Prototypes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Lucky Star Ripley would have been simple. Ripley head and repainted Kane white environment suit. Really don't know why they didn't do that. The Big Chap isn't transluscent. Did he steal the Predator's cloaking technology or is it just another AVP hybrid?

I'm a bit disappointed in the mystery figure for the price I paid. I'm more excited they are on the blue cards. I may buy a set on the black cards to have both card colors. Still no figures here. Hopefully they'll show up before Christmas. Overall though, I'm excited to have these in the collection.

Set arrived in NY! These guys are fantastic. I got the S7 preorder set, but opened them right away. The plastic has just the right feel, the detail is great, I love them. I was hoping the bonus figure would be some kind of Xeno variant, and the smokey clear does not disappoint. The translucent version might not make sense to movie-accurate purists, but it's totally the kind of variant Super7 would do with their designer vinyl and kaiju roots. I love being able to see the inner construction of the figure, especially in the multi-layered head.

As much as I love the Xeno, the enviro suit Kane might be my favorite. It's such a good balance of vintage style and Moebius detail... a fitting tribute.

You guys that got yours did you receive an e-mail with tracking info? I haven't gotten anything.

Set arrived in NY! These guys are fantastic. I got the S7 preorder set, but opened them right away. The plastic has just the right feel, the detail is great, I love them. I was hoping the bonus figure would be some kind of Xeno variant, and the smokey clear does not disappoint. The translucent version might not make sense to movie-accurate purists, but it's totally the kind of variant Super7 would do with their designer vinyl and kaiju roots. I love being able to see the inner construction of the figure, especially in the multi-layered head.

As much as I love the Xeno, the enviro suit Kane might be my favorite. It's such a good balance of vintage style and Moebius detail... a fitting tribute.

But there are behind the scenes-of-the-movie-accurate purists, and there was a translucent suit made as a test ( like the use of predators alternate gort bio mask)

But there are behind the scenes-of-the-movie-accurate purists, and there was a translucent suit made as a test ( like the use of predators alternate gort bio mask)

That sounds awesome. Is that in one of the larger Alien books? I don't remember that from The Art of Alien.

That sounds awesome. Is that in one of the larger Alien books? I don't remember that from The Art of Alien.

Check here:
https://www.prometheus2-movie.com/community/forums/topic/17401

Not to mention, the actual screen used suit was made out of latex, which is naturally translucent anyway...

I was hoping they'd do lucky star ripley cuz I never expected a translucent black alien, but I like alien variations as long as they are true to color somehow...or true to intended color...I. This case black, black-ish, the implied colors...no reds, oranges, yellows...

Last edited:
Yeah...I m not fond of those...like the silver darth vaders, yellow godzillas ( unless offset by green or black)....
But for some reason I like orange godzillas...

However accenting the silver alien with a metallic gloss black would look stunning

I like the idea of the variant being the translucent suit that they tried to use at first.

Why is the dome held on with a rubber band in the packages though?

And can you can make your own ripley head on a spacesuit?

And can you can make your own ripley head on a spacesuit?

This is exactly what I intend to do since they didn't give us one. Should be simple head-swap with kane and paint the suit white. Just the kind of thing Kenner WOULD have done.

Still haven't got mine. Last time I will ever pay upfront for a pre-order.

Back