Alien Newborn statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to post on this thread since I was thinking of picking one of these up by sideshow. Didn't like the movie but the designs in the movie kicked ass and this piece by sideshow I think is awesome. I'm a beginner and think this would definitely be another starter piece for me. :goodpost:

This piece was one of my first stater statues as well. Still have him in my Alien collection too. Small in size, but it makes up for it in the details. Especially the base! You shouldn't be disappointed. ;)

This piece was one of my first stater statues as well. Still have him in my Alien collection too. Small in size, but it makes up for it in the details. Especially the base! You shouldn't be disappointed. ;)

Thanks for the reply man. He's definitely next on my list to get. :goodpost:

Thanks for the reply man. He's definitely next on my list to get. :goodpost:

All I gotta say is take your time looking for this statue on eBay or on the forums b/c some people resell it at some ridiculous prices! I lucked out and scored this piece for $76, so it is possible to get a nice piece for a nice price if you're patient. Good luck bro.

I liked Alien Resurrection but this creature made me want to vomit when I first saw it :lol I hated it, it really is an abomination.
seeing the statues and all the detail is making me feel like vomit again :lol

All I gotta say is take your time looking for this statue on eBay or on the forums b/c some people resell it at some ridiculous prices! I lucked out and scored this piece for $76, so it is possible to get a nice piece for a nice price if you're patient. Good luck bro.

Alright thanks again man!!! :)

Back