Alien Newborn statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually enjoyed the character, even though it is barley in the movie. Don't you guys ever get tired of the same alien design over and over?

The Newborn design is, in my own personal opinion, an absolute abomination, however if you're a fan of the Newborn (and I know some people are, I'm just not one of them) then this statue is actually a pretty great representation of it. For Newborn fans, I think they'd be very happy with it in their collection, and if you look around you can usually grab one for a pretty good price to boot.

Best of luck.

You might get more replies if you posted your question in the 'Aliens and Robots' section on this board. ;)

Anyways, I got this one off of Ebay for about $76 BNIB (believe it or not) and he looks great imo. The base looks sick! (as others have already mentioned). The reason they're so cheap is b/c a lot of collectors dislike the movie and design. Which is great for guys like us who do, b/c we can reap the benefits of getting him WAY below retail.

Final answer: Yes, the Alien Newborn is worth buying. I just wished it was in 1/4 scale, so it would match the rest of my 1/4ths.

I actually like this design - it's creepy and it took a while to grow on me - but it eventually did...

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of that installment in the Alien saga, but I did appreciate where they were going with the idea of the Newborn. While it lacks that classic Alien feel, on its own it is creepy and gross.

This statue is just a prepainted version of the Fewture model kit put out when the movie came out. It's not quite in scale with anything else, but the detail work is unbeatable. And like many have said, the base is awesome. I have the original kit as well as the base from the Alien Warrior companion piece and was working on combining the two based into one for just the Newborn so there would be a fuller representation of the Ripley Clones at its feet.

I wouldn't mind grabbing one if the price was reasonable. Didn't know about this piece until now. I prefer the classic alien, but it looks like a decent statue.

Thanks for the advice playa, I found one for about $170

No problem. Like I said before, if you like the design of this Alien, then this statue will please you. I personally have nothing bad to say about it (except that I wish they made it in 1/4 scale). $170 is still under retail so I'd say go for it if that's the only one for sale at the moment and if you can't wait to get your hands on one. (assuming that it's in mint/near mint condition of course) :wink1:

Enjoy your Newborn! :hi5:

I actually like this for the fact that it is an odd scale. Any bigger being the character that it is I wouldn't have bought it.

I have the original kit as well as the base from the Alien Warrior companion piece and was working on combining the two based into one for just the Newborn so there would be a fuller representation of the Ripley Clones at its feet.

Nice idea! :clap

I have all the Fewture alien pieces, and really enjoy the unique designs. I should do a family photo of them all together...

Come to think of it, Fewture has done a piece for ALL the alien movies except Alien3. :monkey2 I would LOVE to see their take on the doggie! :horror

Nice idea! :clap

I have all the Fewture alien pieces, and really enjoy the unique designs. I should do a family photo of them all together...

Come to think of it, Fewture has done a piece for ALL the alien movies except Alien3. :monkey2 I would LOVE to see their take on the doggie! :horror

:goodpost: Yeah that would be nice to see:peace

Back