Alien Newborn statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have it because I'm an Alien fanboy and a completionist. For what it is, it's awesome. I have my own problems with the creature and that movie, but as a standalone statue it's pretty sweet.

for small scale statue, i would says Fewture version is the best.

heres my ADI lifesize 8 ft figure

syw5dy.jpg

313248y.jpg

2n73wbm.jpg

That's insane!!!!!!!!
Here are 2 pics of mine. Actually I think the design is pretty good, at least I like it a lot. It has a twisted body while still has similar A1's head...(without the doom, looks quite similar, both have a human skull inside)
And the base is decent too, very detailed.
DSC_0131_a-1.jpg

IMG_6131-1.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0132_a.jpg

for small scale statue, i would says Fewture version is the best.

heres my ADI lifesize 8 ft figure

syw5dy.jpg

313248y.jpg

2n73wbm.jpg

Last edited:
Dang Guilty Gear! That's SICK!!!

I think I'd be more afraid of that in my house, than your 1/1 Queen! :thud:

Anyone that has the small statue... does yours lean to the left when facing it? mine does and I think I'll return it...

I'm glad there is some love for this design out there.

I think it was the best part of A:R.

Anyone that has the small statue... does yours lean to the left when facing it? mine does and I think I'll return it...

That's actually a problem with alot of them, including the original Japanese versions.

No point in returning it, just put a little piece of something under that foot and even it out.

I'm glad there is some love for this design out there.

I think it was the best part of A:R.

That's actually a problem with alot of them, including the original Japanese versions.

No point in returning it, just put a little piece of something under that foot and even it out.

Thanks for the feedback sabres. last statue that had leaning problem I returned to the manufacturer and got a good one back but it's too late to try that with this one.

I think that this statue looks alot better than what we saw on screen.

I agree, the on screen version was too obvious a puppet...but it was still cool.

I really wish they'd left the original genitalia though...pretty sick stuff.

Newbornb.jpg

newbresurrection.jpg

I also have this model kit based on one of the concept maquettes where the Newborn had no eyes...great design imho.

01ab.jpg

newbornmaquette1.jpg

newbornmaquette.jpg

Wow! That blind (no eyes) concept looks crazy!

Oh and fwiw, my small Newborn statue doesn't lean. Sucks to hear that others have a leaning problem with their's.

And, just for fun, here's my Kenner Newborn action figure that I had customized...

The second pic is what it looked like originally.

j.jpg

newbornalien1.jpg

Last edited:
Newbornb.jpg

I love this!
...a "beautiful, beautiful butterfly" :lol

Alien_Newborn_52112.jpg

It's one of my favorite movies AND creatures!! I was sad went it got sucked into space.

Wow! What a HUGE difference with that custom Kenner Newborn! The customizer did a great job on that piece.

Back