Alien: Isolation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we don't know that.

and it's worth noting that the reason LARGELY responsable for ACM being so terrible, is that Seag outsourced to gearbox, who in turn outsourced it to TimeGate, who in tern outsourced it further to independant contractors. NOBODY talkedto anyone else for the most part during the dev process, so too many cooks spoiled the batter. And in the end, Seag was left holding the sack.

I'm pretty sure they're not going to let that happen again.

Its been a while since I last played an Alien game, the last one I remember is Alien trilogy, those were the days...

Alien%20Trilogy_1.png

The last Alien game I played was ACM and I quit, it was pretty bad.

Before that AvP3,2 and 1, 1&2 are my favorite.

Before that Alien Resurrection for the PS1 which was fantastic, I loved that game.

It's amazing and sad how AvP2 (2001) is still the best Aliens related experience in any media.

That is so true. No video game developer can seem to make a good game for this franchise.

In my opinion, Alien, Aliens, and Predator 1 are the only three movies worth mentioning. In fact, I really wish if Alien 3 never existed.

I like Alien 3 I loved the tone Fincher set for the movie.

Regarding the games, the marines campaign is always the most fun.

Everytime I play Batman and see the predator challenges, I keep thinking how those gameplay mechanics would fit perfectly into a predator game.

The only thing I liked about Alien 3 is the Runner, its my favourite Alien the rest is pure horse crap ..

The first one is still the best, the image of the Space Jockey haunted me for a long time

Yeah, the Dog Alien was a pretty nice concept. But, ****in' Prometheus kinda ruined the Space Jokey for me :gah:.

I like Alien 3 I loved the tone Fincher set for the movie.

Regarding the games, the marines campaign is always the most fun.

Everytime I play Batman and see the predator challenges, I keep thinking how those gameplay mechanics would fit perfectly into a predator game.

Tone aside, I absolutely hated what Alien 3 did to Newt and Hicks.

Yeah, the Dog Alien was a pretty nice concept. But, ****in' Prometheus kinda ruined the Space Jokey for me :gah:.

Yeah, I loved the elephant face.. :gah:

space-jokey.jpg

Tone aside, I absolutely hated what Alien 3 did to Newt and Hicks.

THIS :exactly:

I cared about them.. and they simply died in the first seconds of the next movie

20846_440454699103_241390299103_5880268_2470383_n.jpg

You mean that fact that people are still complaining about a movie thats old enough to drink isnt a ****storm?

We don't see petitions about it do we? Like to make the movie illegal or something :lol

Complaining =/= ****storm.

Plus I haven't seen Alien 3 getting that much hate.

We don't see petitions about it do we? Like to make the movie illegal or something :lol

Complaining =/= ****storm.

Plus I haven't seen Alien 3 getting that much hate.

It seems to be one of those movies that have a cult of followers but most people forget that it even exists

just like with "In the mouth of Madness" great movie, It happened with many movies of the 80s/90s I think

Back