Alien: Isolation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I'm so happy that went forward. Anyone who bought the Collector's Edition needs to be reimbursed.

I've thought about picking it up used just to see what the lack of fuss is all about and taking it back after a few days :rotfl

No if the plastic condom is gone they don't want it, although they'll take the a unwrapped used game and seal it and then sell it for 60$ like the pieces of **** they are.

The devlopers of this game have nothing to lose with it, given how badly tarnished the last game was. Everyone is soured on ever seeing a good aliens game.

That said, if I was the developer I'd go *****-to-the-wall with it. if they deliver a product that is of high quality, it'd only take that first game to spread good word of mouth - the rest would be history as they say

I'm confused about this daughter thing. Are they talking about Ripley's daughter who died as an old woman before Aliens even took place?...

Read the article. YES, it is About Ripley's Daughter who dies while she is frozen in the nostromo escape pod.

The devlopers of this game have nothing to lose with it, given how badly tarnished the last game was. Everyone is soured on ever seeing a good aliens game.

That said, if I was the developer I'd go *****-to-the-wall with it. if they deliver a product that is of high quality, it'd only take that first game to spread good word of mouth - the rest would be history as they say
Same thing happened with Batman games. They were ABYSMAL for a long time, then along comes Arkham Asylum, and all is forgiven.

Colonial Marines is on sale for $4.49 as a PC download on Gamefly.....still can't bring myself to buy it.

Mhmmm I don't know how to feel about this, Aliens was the 1st thing I was a fan of.

It's a new game and it seriously can't be worse than ACM since they have a step by step guide on how NOT to make an Aliens game, so YAY. But Ripley's daughter? Mhmmm I don't know, I mean, it's reasonable she may have chosen to become an astronaut or some kind of space researcher motivated by the fact that her mom got lost in space, but it'd have to be GREAT writing to pull that off.

That being said, don't make her a clone and don't give her superpowers, make it more survival-ish.

Could end up being great, who knows.

lock this thread, we wont see this game being made or if it does it will be a horrible thread trolling of epic proportions. either way nothing can good can come of this pre-trainwreck.

Back