Alien: Isolation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool thanks man, that's what I've pre-ordered (i think).

Nice, I hope the Crew Expendable DLC is good, so far the game is looking amazing and early opinions seem to be favourable.
I PO'd the Nostromo Steelbook Edition from Amazon.... cant wait :panic:
81yuhnP6ODL._SL1500_.jpg

As I understand it, the Ripley Edition has an extra mission which recreates Ellen Ripley's escape from the Nostromo, once she's the last one alive, just like in the movie. It is not included on the Nostromo Edition.

It's pre-ordering from Gamestop that gets the Last Survivor DLC (Ripley's escape) but it'll be available later as a DLC according to the developers so no worries.

Nice, I hope the Crew Expendable DLC is good, so far the game is looking amazing and early opinions seem to be favourable.
I PO'd the Nostromo Steelbook Edition from Amazon.... cant wait :panic:
81yuhnP6ODL._SL1500_.jpg

If this is still available at the end of the month I'm going to order it for the Steelbook. I was going to originally order it, but I think the game is region locked so I'm forced to order the US copy and this one if I really want the Steelbook.

Game looks incredible; I wish there were ANY other walk-thru videos available on YouTube, because I really can't stand this guy. I don't think he's capable of not talking for more than a half-second at a time.

Yeah, for a game all about atmosphere, there must have been better choices of people to help sell it... oh well, I didn't watch much anyway, don't want to spoil anything.

I just wish they would post reviews already. I preordered this yesterday but wanna read a few reviews before I decide to keep it or cancel it.

Depends on where you are, like they've got a shipping center here in Texas, so anything popular that comes out like new movies or games ships the night before since it's so quick.

Nah they got hit with a law suit from what I heard, so they can only ship on the day it is to be released. I used to get movies a day before release, but within the last 5 months they will ship the day of it's release. Some people may still be lucky but I don't know.

I was hyped for this, but the Game Informer article this month on it has made me really excited for it.

I just wish it didn't have to be that I didn't have any interest in a next-gen title since they launched, then within like a week of each other, Isolation and The Evil Within come out.

Nah they got hit with a law suit from what I heard, so they can only ship on the day it is to be released. I used to get movies a day before release, but within the last 5 months they will ship the day of it's release. Some people may still be lucky but I don't know.

a lot of companies get in trouble over that, its much stricter now. Fines everywhere

I played this over the weekend and it is great and even scored an interview with the team if you fancy a look to support little old me.

Back