Statue Alien: Internecivus Raptus Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i still like this piece but finding out about the HCG piece now I just want the bust lmao...maybe when this is cheaper

Weight aside...this looks like it came out of production really nice. It'll have to stay on my want list for a bit.

Finally, its on its way to me. I've lowered my expectations with regards to material quality etc. However, I'm never turning down another Alien statue, since I always end up regretting it, and paying more to get it 2nd hand...

For those who have it, how large is the base in inches/cm?

Saw it in person yesterday, it's actually a really nice size and piece. I like it, I'll still buy it when it's available for cheap.

Well it's here and I quite like it. Could be cheaper, for sure. However the detailing and paint are amazing. I was expecting imperfections but there are none.. Teeth, nails all look perfect. One of the pluses of PVC, I guess..

Took a lot of force and jiggling to insert the peg at the bottom of the Alien to the base.. Also, note that the Alien sits very very close to the edge of the foam box - careful when opening with a knife..

IMG_20170221_194249_436.jpg

Well, I picked up mine a few days ago. In what can only be described as a total miracle, I got it for $230 shipped! :yess:

This paint app was one one of sideshow's better efforts, but I still ended up repainting it, haha. I thought the overall tone of mine was too dark, and it hid some of the details in the sculpt. I repainted the body in lighter tones with more stripes and details, chromed the teeth, and also added a bit more black shading to the front of the dome. For me, the eyes in the skull were a tiny bit too visible.

I also skinned the base in latex. It's totally removable if I decide to go back to the clean look. Have a peek. I'm really, really happy with this statue.

$230 is a steal! I would have paid anything under $300 for it, but I can't make myself pay almost $500 shipped price from Sideshow.

Dude that custom is unbelievable! Awesome job. I think I'll buy one now and start bugging you for a repaint...[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice job as ever! If this was $230, I'd have bought one, nice score.

I like the latex on the base also.

Yeah, that latex on the base is pretty gross - well done!

$230 is a steal! I would have paid anything under $300 for it, but I can't make myself pay almost $500 shipped price from Sideshow.

Thanks fellas! Based on how the production pieces turned out, I think retail should have been 300-350 max.

If you can find a deal, it's a great statue.

Dude that custom is unbelievable! Awesome job. I think I'll buy one now and start bugging you for a repaint...[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, in all seriousness, PM me if you want to do that. My only repaint took me a day and a half. I could hook you up.

Back