Statue Alien: Internecivus Raptus Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like it, I might get it, but only after seeing other people's production pieces. Something about the head looks a bit off to me though, I don't know, too short or slightly wrong shape or something.

thank you, are there any codes for a pre-order or nah?

I'm getting this, and hoping the final sample is good. Pinhead was perfect so I have high hopes for this.

might wait for secret compass

thank you, are there any codes for a pre-order or nah?

I'm getting this, and hoping the final sample is good. Pinhead was perfect so I have high hopes for this.

might wait for secret compass

You can't use a monthly code on new pre-orders.

Nothing stopping you waiting a coupke of months to save $20.

Going to think about it, I'll likely order once the ES is announced as I do like it mostly. The stated weight has to be a mistake though at 1.59kg.

tumblr_ney778I1G51tjydheo3_500.gif

love the pose, something different compared to the "action" poses we always get with xenos. this is very pricey though.

The lean is my only issue with this. A real beauty of a statue. :clap
My reasoning, well, pretty much everyones. If this starts leaning out more than it should overtime separating from the base, Sideshow, I'm coming for ya.
Nuff said. I ordered the minute it went live. I had been refreshing all night for it, so I'm hoping it does it justice. The teeth is the only problem I have. Not the usual pointy chrome teeth but, there again, if what is shown is a Proto as is described, I'm hoping the real unit will be much better once they are done.
Maybe it's just a girl thing but so far that is the one thing and the lean I'm uncomfortable with but other than that I can't wait to get mine even if it wont be out for a while. It'd be better if I won the contest but now that is wishful thinking.

I'm not worried about it leaning more tbh, especially if it is ridiculously light as it seems it might be. I just don't like the lean it is starting out with. Still, it's real nice otherwise so I may cave once the ES is up, and once it has been confirmed exactly what is plastic. That's one good thing about this hobby these days, there is absolutely no reason to rush in to ordering which gives you plenty of time to think it all over until the ES is revealed.

I thought the teeth were okay on this one tbh, not bad for 1/5 scale certainly, they are much better than the teeth ion the 1/2 LSB.

My reasoning, well, pretty much everyones. If this starts leaning out more than it should overtime separating from the base, Sideshow, I'm coming for ya.
Nuff said. I ordered the minute it went live. I had been refreshing all night for it, so I'm hoping it does it justice. The teeth is the only problem I have. Not the usual pointy chrome teeth but, there again, if what is shown is a Proto as is described, I'm hoping the real unit will be much better once they are done.
Maybe it's just a girl thing but so far that is the one thing and the lean I'm uncomfortable with but other than that I can't wait to get mine even if it wont be out for a while. It'd be better if I won the contest but now that is wishful thinking.
I hate to break it to you, but Sideshow's production pieces are never better than their prototypes.

i dont think its possible for a statue that tall to be only 3 lbs. It would fall over just breathing on it.

Back