Statue Alien: Internecivus Raptus Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do not like this pose at all.

Love Alien and Aliens and can even say Alien 3 is ok. The only other one I liked was AVP Requiem. Humans sucked in it but loved the Aliens and Wolf Predator. :)

Prometheus was ok but not memorable.

Only under some circumstance I will take the material seriously, when the item is going to have certain parts which require special treatment to represent human skin or metal parts. Other than that, sculpt and paint means almost everything. Plastic, polystone generally are both super cheap materials, nothing like marble or bronze. The thoughts that plastic is inferior to polystone, and makes a collectible become 'toy', well, strange.
The Roswell big chap alien full body is made out of sort of plastic, relatively light.
That being said, the only material makes a collectible to be super no matter what, is gold.

Dude... I just can't talk to you anymore... Hudson Rules!!!

Game over man! Game Over!

:) ;)

"17 days?? We aren't gonna last 17 hours, man!"

"Hudson, this little girl lasted longer than that with no weapons and no training."

"Oh yeah? Well why don't we just put her in charge then??"

Love Hudson, Bill Paxton is the man. :lol

I've seen it before Jaws! And just rewatched it. I'm actually enjoying Aliens (first time viewing) a lot more but Vasquez and the whiney guy are ridiculously annoying.

Make sure to watch the extended version for... extended whining.

"They're coming outta the god damn walls... Let's Book!"

9441cd081b444860337d6d9a856543b7.jpg

Back to the statue for a minute, Igo just dropped some good news over on SF for those who aren't keen on the steep lean...

Looked at the proto with the project manager, the key was loose and is leaning a bit more forward in these photos than it will be once it comes out in China.

So yah, this was a mistake, and it will be fixed. It wont be totally straight up and down, it has a tiny lean to it, but this is definitely exaggerated.

Good news bout the lean. Any news about the weight?

I finished Alien 3. That was amazing. Why is this film so underrated? It's maybe better than 2, I like the relationships between the prisoners. The puppet is a little wonky tho.

Now I gotta watch alien resurrection, not sure how ripley survives

Back to the statue for a minute, Igo just dropped some good news over on SF for those who aren't keen on the steep lean...

I don't understand any lean in this pose, but less is better I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lean will give it some depth in person. I think it's harder to realize it's use in photos.

Back