Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody has gotten one good enough to repaint:lol Dome is the problem on many of them and not much you can do with it.

Yeah, the dome would present a challenge. Why do the teeth on these have to be so bad?

Why can't they be even partly this good?
2015-02-27_1943.png

That did cost a fortune... But it was worth it. Still waiting on a response about my second LSB, sent the message 9 days ago.

I always wished that the SS Alien lsb should include the back "horns". That would looks more bulkier

If they weren't so hard to actually get a hold of it would not be such an issue. Good to know this is normal though.

Figured I would give an update. I called them on the monday after my last post a week or two ago and gave them all my credit card info again. Still no full refund today. I called them again today, they lost all my information or something, nothing was in the process for me getting a refund. So I had to give them all my information again after a solid 15min phone call. And I guess I'll play the waiting game again, and hope they will send me a refund for real.

I feel sorry for anyone who orders from Sideshow.

Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

Were these even available for purchase? Couldn't even find any old eBay sales.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425403717.848463.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425403717.848463.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 334
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425403731.498046.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425403731.498046.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 320
Back