Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to buy it but i´m very afraid to receive one with broken tendons or scratchs.

What do u recomend me?. I already have the Giger signed bust.

I love this two Bust and i hope there will come more!

Here are some pictures of my two Aliens :)

IMG]https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c362/Noctu1/BigChap_1_zps438cabf9.jpg[/IMG]
BigChap_2_zpsf98737a1.jpg

BigChap_7_zpse786fab9.jpg

BigChap_3_zpse819b015.jpg

BigChap_5_zps86c4904e.jpg

BigChap_6_zpsaaeaf4be.jpg

BigChap_4_zps3fb074df.jpg

BigChap_Warrior_1_zpscf521cf2.jpg

BigChap_Warrior_3_zpsb98b002a.jpg

If someone have a spare Alien Nameplate i would trade for my Aliens Nameplate :wink1:

Attachments

• BigChap_Warrior_3_zpsb98b002a.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 289
I love this two Bust and i hope there will come more!

Here are some pictures of my two Aliens :)

IMG]https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c362/Noctu1/BigChap_1_zps438cabf9.jpg[/IMG]
BigChap_2_zpsf98737a1.jpg

BigChap_7_zpse786fab9.jpg

BigChap_3_zpse819b015.jpg

BigChap_5_zps86c4904e.jpg

BigChap_6_zpsaaeaf4be.jpg

BigChap_4_zps3fb074df.jpg

BigChap_Warrior_1_zpscf521cf2.jpg

If someone have a spare Alien Nameplate i would trade for my Aliens Nameplate :wink1:

I've got to wonder, did sideshow even put these 2 pieces and the Predator 1 & 2 busts side by side before they went into production. The size difference between them is quite ridiculous when in both cases they should be the same (they got the P2 crown totally wrong)

Nice photos! How did end up with 2 "ALIENS" nameplates?

I got the second as a replacement because of the "Leaning" of the nameplate. I didn't really thoug they would send me a new one but they did and never asked about destroying the old one.

Awesome! Yours looks pretty good, even the teeth. Is it a Regular or Exclusive?

Warrior is Ex Big Chap is Reg

I got the second as a replacement because of the "Leaning" of the nameplate. I didn't really thoug they would send me a new one but they did and never asked about destroying the old one.

That extra Aliens nameplate would be worth some money on eBay. Someone could make their regular an exclusive. :p

Well opened up replacement and it is worse than the 1st, worse tendon damage and different dome/paint problems. Another statue I got the same day had even worse broken parts, not too happy right now...

That's miserable. I'd like to reorder the EX but don't want to take the chance that it'll turn out like my first one. I'm pretty happy with the regular one I got but miss the nameplate.

Well opened up replacement and it is worse than the 1st, worse tendon damage and different dome/paint problems. Another statue I got the same day had even worse broken parts, not too happy right now...
Refund time? I'm happy to just own the Warrior now and BC is a distant memory.
Even the good ones look pretty bad... Teeth.

What was the other damaged piece?

Refund time? I'm happy to just own the Warrior now and BC is a distant memory.
Even the good ones look pretty bad... Teeth.

What was the other damaged piece?
Probably, such a shame though. The left tendons are all broken this time, dome gaps galore, scratches in dome(underneath, so can't do anything about them), paint rubs & chips, dull bottom. My other one had issues, but nothing like this. I also see now they are back on WL so they will probably say no replacements now like happened with the Warrior too. My other one I got the same day was Saruman EX and it also has breaks and other issues.

Back