Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mad: So sorry for you, this bust has just been one great big cluster*****. I don't think I'll be getting anything from Sideshow after my first and only purchase of the warrior, which I decided needed a massively expensive overhaul for me to actually be happy about.

PaGouiM.jpg

That's insane. What the hell are they doing over there? If they say they're going to check it then they should check the damn thing and not send out a piece of crap.

Yeah that's why I just returned mine for a refund instead of trying for a replacement. Don't want to deal with the hassle at all.

I have no idea what to do now tbh, I've messaged William directly to see if he can help. I just want a half decent one....

I have no idea what to do now tbh, I've messaged William directly to see if he can help. I just want a half decent one....

I should have kept my original one, but they did not even ask if I wanted to with a partial refund and just send a return label. I have a feeling we are both out of luck.

I was going to mention that the reason it got there so quickly, was because it was probably a return from someone over there. Then SS was just like, why send stuff back and forth when we can just drop off the other near him.

But didnt want to jinx it.

That is because it didn't say it before and jinx it. :p

That would probably be too much heads-up on their part anyway.

Getting a bad copy this late suggests they aren't making any changes in response to the complaints. It's clear they are lying to customers and it's evident their selling returned products.

The fact they read this forum, read the complaints, and see all the returns but still do nothing to adjust means their looking to salvage what profit is left out of these. Their not interested in making this right which means I'm not buying anything Sideshow until it's fixed. They won't fix anything if we keep buying this stuff.

Getting a bad copy this late suggests they aren't making any changes in response to the complaints. It's clear they are lying to customers and it's evident their selling returned products.

The fact they read this forum, read the complaints, and see all the returns but still do nothing to adjust means their looking to salvage what profit is left out of these. Their not interested in making this right which means I'm not buying anything Sideshow until it's fixed. They won't fix anything if we keep buying this stuff.

So what's the name on your other account here?

Back