Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be satisfied to get back something like $60. If they would even do that.

My warrior had multiple problems, various chips and scratches. And the mouth area isn't assembled properly... I got $45.

It's rubbish really when you think about it, you end up resenting damaged items like this so £28 really isn't much reason to keep it (less than half a tank of petrol) unfortunately it was that or nothing as all replacements were gone within a couple of days. even a 50% discount must make sense rather than a total loss? At least people seem to be getting their Big chaps replaced this time around, that is the ideal solution anyway.

Nope! Useless Tracking still says left Indianapolis on Thursday.

Mine says the same, has done for about 24hrs, maybe customs held yours up?

For those of you who got some sort of credit back, was it actually refunded to you? Because I just received an e-mail from Sideshow saying that if I want to keep my Alien bust as is, they offer me a $50 sideshow credit to use on another order. That seems a bit ridiculous to me, but I guess it's better than nothing.

For those of you who got some sort of credit back, was it actually refunded to you? Because I just received an e-mail from Sideshow saying that if I want to keep my Alien bust as is, they offer me a $50 sideshow credit to use on another order. That seems a bit ridiculous to me, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Credit, I used it on my P1 bio.

Holy crap you guys. I don't see any damage.

Some very quick pictures before I eat.

Awesome! He looks great. Congratulations on getting a damage free Big Chap.

I'm really not feeling good about the fact that our pieces have to make the trip across the Atlantic Ocean what with all these broken tendons for some US buyers. :panic:

Ya, I would be nervous too.

Mine came to Canada. Fedex always seems to handle my packages carefully though.

Since the majority of issues appear to be in casting.. painting... And just tomfoolery. As well as scuffed and broken. I doubt much of these issues have anything if at all to do with shipping.

I'd guess packing. They should have done something to protect those clear plastic things on the mouth.

Well I got an email offering me $40 dollar credit for having a chipped dome right on the face, broken tendon, and a huge black scratch covering an entire tooth.

Obviously this is not acceptable, this is my first Sideshow order and if it keeps going like this it is going to be my last.

I am in the exact same situation.
Tendons broken on both sides. With missing parts. It's weird.
Lots of people have the exact same broken tendons, at the exact same spot. I mean the long one on the left side.
I saw that on lots of pictures.

Yeah. Actually I kinda like it better without the tendon overlapping that oval on his rear jaw (which is the piece I am completely missing). I may fix the broken part I have on the other side, and then possibly attempt to remove the other tendon that overlaps the oval. That way both sides match.

It's crazy that SS could have so many problems on a piece this anticipated. Someone over there should be feeling pretty silly right now.

And I totally agree with MrGoat's above statement. A small credit toward future purchases is preposterous. Here's an idea, busts shouldn't be shipped out with botched faces. Seems like a reasonable request.

Well I got an email offering me $40 dollar credit for having a chipped dome right on the face, broken tendon, and a huge black scratch covering an entire tooth.

Obviously this is not acceptable, this is my first Sideshow order and if it keeps going like this it is going to be my last.
Standard 10% offer unfortunately.
Send it back.

Back