Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

Out of the blue!! Cant wait for the full preview, I hope the big chap is still in the plan though

Big Chap still 'coming soon'

Alien Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust Preview
“In space they can’t hear you scream!”
Just one xenomorphic being can take out a crew on a starship while a hive of alien warriors with the aid of the alien queen laying eggs could wipe out an entire colony on a planet. Sideshow Collectibles’ Alien Big Chap Legendary Scale™ Bust perfectly shows off the menacing deep space creature and will be hatching for Pre-Order soon!

Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

Big Chap still 'coming soon'

Alien Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust Preview
“In space they can’t hear you scream!”
Just one xenomorphic being can take out a crew on a starship while a hive of alien warriors with the aid of the alien queen laying eggs could wipe out an entire colony on a planet. Sideshow Collectibles’ Alien Big Chap Legendary Scale™ Bust perfectly shows off the menacing deep space creature and will be hatching for Pre-Order soon!

Cool! Im in for both busts then, will look great with the predator busts

Epic definitely ordering these :yess:

24xm5n8.gif

2nanyvc.gif

Ahhh, makes sense now, I had a similar reaction myself... ironically I only went on Sideshows site to see if there was any news about the Big chap.

This is fantastic! I just checked the preview and was incredibly excited it was going up on the 24th for Pre-Order! Then I noticed that it was the Warrior Alien, which is amazing! I'm really looking forward to the preview in a few days, and here's hoping that they keep the cost to in and around $450! I'm really hoping they don't jump up $100 from the Predator LSB.

I'd LIKELY only pick up one of these busts, but if the price is right, I MAY be able to cancel something else and toy with the idea of both. As it stands though, I'll be thrilled to jump on either of these. I've always loved the Warrior Xenomorph style, so hopefully it looks amazing once we see the full preview! Since we already know what Big Chap looks like, it'll be easier to compare the two that way.

Either way, Alien LSB are coming and I'm stoked! :hi5:

here's hoping that they keep the cost to in and around $450! I'm really hoping they don't jump up $100 from the Predator LSB.

Yeah lets hope so, I think I'm going to cancel my Boba mythos, I'm worried about bent weapons still and I'd rather put my money towards these I think...... And then there is the P2 maquette on the horizon. :horror

Yeah lets hope so, I think I'm going to cancel my Boba mythos, I'm worried about bent weapons still and I'd rather put my money towards these I think...... And then there is the P2 maquette on the horizon. :horror

I'm in the same boat with juggling a pre-order or two compared to getting both of these. One is a guarantee though! I knew the LSB would be put up in and around Halloween with how the SDCC releases have been thus far; however, along with everyone else, I was taken back by this Warrior announcement. While Big Chap still says coming soon, I'm wondering if they'll push his release back a bit now.

It could go two ways in that both being released could cause them to cannibalize orders from one another, as most people likely can't pick up both. Or, it could just be they're both pushed out as companion pieces and they hope for the best.

Honestly, I'm not sure! I could see Big Chap getting a pre-order release come Christmas at this point. Throw a few months between the two to get the anticipation back up that everyone has the longer they go without pre-ordering something :)

Or it'll just go up during Spooktacular, when most likely expected it!

Now I'm totally confused.... I was super excited for the Big Chap, so the newsletter and went ballistic to then realize it's the Warrior....

I'm only going to get 1 Alien LSB so I guess I'll have to wait for both to be released to decide which I get....

I think they'll both be priced the same, and it looks like the Warrior bust will be put on order first. I'd LIKELY only be getting one, but the more I think about it, the more I'd love to have both. Very likely financially impossible; however, it's definitely something I hope works out.

That said, I think I'll be pre-ordering the Warrior come Thursday, because it looks awesome and I've always loved the way the dome sculpt is done. Then I'll wait for Big Chap and see what happens there when it's revealed.

Quick question, as I'm not 100% sure how moderation works or how often threads are checked, but can we talk about the Warrior LSB here too? Is it easier to just rename the thread Alien: Big Chap/Warrior Legendary Scale Busts?

I'd love to keep up on both, as I'm sure most would as well, so would it make sense to keep them merged? Or would it get out of hand (though I don't see that happening in terms of pages compared to other releases)? Just wanted to check so that could be cleared up earlier than later if it's an issue to some people.

I found this in another thread that was posted this summer, as MIKE M had found them and asked about them. I'm not 100% sure, but Grid's pose (bottom left) looks like the preview for the Warrior alien in some regard. I'm not saying they've changed the concept from Grid to Warrior (though it's possible); however, it does make me believe that from the angle the Warrior preview is shot that it may be facing upward, inner mouth out, like is hinted at with the Grid sketch. That'd be pretty awesome if that's the case!

ALIENS+BUST+blog.jpg

200234-Alien-Warrior-Preview.jpg

Quick question, as I'm not 100% sure how moderation works or how often threads are checked, but can we talk about the Warrior LSB here too? Is it easier to just rename the thread Alien: Big Chap/Warrior Legendary Scale Busts?

I'd love to keep up on both, as I'm sure most would as well, so would it make sense to keep them merged? Or would it get out of hand (though I don't see that happening in terms of pages compared to other releases)? Just wanted to check so that could be cleared up earlier than later if it's an issue to some people.
There is already a new thread for the Warrior :)

Back