Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

Why are we bumping this thread when for one we have already seen this pic and two we already have another thread talking about this bust? :slap:

Why are we bumping this thread when for one we have already seen this pic and two we already have another thread talking about this bust? :slap:

What's your problem?
No post of the picture in here and I found the other thread after finding this!

Why are you visiting this thread, which was started long before the other one, if the other one is so much better :slap :wave

Can't wait for this piece!

Also what's the orc in the video and is that the Batman LSF?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experience/video/anthony-mestas-painting-is-in-my-dna/
In case anyone hasn't seen, near the middle of the video there are several shots of the Legendary Scale Big Chap. :)

Nice find, thank you. My interest in this just went even higher, It's just a shame ours will be painted by Chinese sweat shops instead of this pro.

Had little to no interest in this until I just came across this picture...

Just be aware that an SS rep confirmed over on SF that this is the exact item that was at the con, untouched. It seems SS are being naughty and manipulating the light in this picture to make the teeth look chromed. Still, that aspect could still change.... It does look pretty awesome otherwise doesn't it. :clap

It would improve a very miserable day if SS were to surprise us with this later... breath holding will not commence however. :impatient:

So given that we now know the Engineer is 22" I guess this is about 17" tall. This would put it about in line with the P1 lsb which is a good size imo, this will be long though of course. best get saving....

Yup!
This latest Bust will be available for Pre-Order on Thursday, October 24th, 2013!
Wait! It's a Warrior? :panic:
e5ioeg.jpg

Last edited:

Huh, this is different than the one shown in SDCC! Two busts at the same time?

I don't get their logic, something new that we didn't even know about (but were hoping for) and a weeks notice to preorder with no preview? why drag out all the other stuff?

I don't get their logic, something new that we didn't even know about (but were hoping for) and a weeks notice to preorder with no preview? why drag out all the other stuff?

I know, I was just thinking this myself after being excited about the big chap for so long. I can only hope he will go up tonight... or next week along with the Warrior, that could get expensive though!

Back