Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those teeth still stand out quite a bit from the rest of the piece and I imagine custom-chroming the teeth wouldn't be too hard. Maybe get some paint or a silver leafing pen. We were able to do it on a 1/6 Hot Toy, we can do it on a half-scale bust.

This will be the one bust I own but I cannot resist. Jumped to the top of my want list.

I agree that separately molded teeth are a must. Chrome would make a night and day difference.

We all really have to get on Sideshow to have these teeth chromed by time release/ preorder goes up! :lecture

Re: Alien LSB?

Something looks really off about the mouth area.

The mouth should have teeth identical in likeness just as you see here in the Warrior bust.

CHROME OR GO HOME SIDESHOW!!!

2922_press06-001.jpg

ya alien warrior that would look better if they chromed the teeth like that, but i think what really bothers me about the teeth the more i look at this is that the regular teeth(not the fangs) are bent outward in an awkward way which is what is giving the mouth that weird horse teeth look. Thats probly my only real complaint with this, otherwise its a fantastic looking bust.

ya alien warrior that would look better if they chromed the teeth like that, but i think what really bothers me about the teeth the more i look at this is that the regular teeth(not the fangs) are bent outward in an awkward way which is what is giving the mouth that weird horse teeth look. Thats probly my only real complaint with this, otherwise its a fantastic looking bust.

Your correct and I agree with you 1000%. The teeth are bent outward and need to be corrected as well.

It does look cool, but $700.00 cool? At 1/2 scale? And not really film accurate?

I don't know... we'll see what the price point comes out to be. I'll be here on the fence until then. :wink1:

I've passed (for now) on the Pred LSBs but this is a must have for me, and I'll be grabbing any subsequent Alien LSBs SS puts out. Just crossing my fingers the price isn't too crazy.

I would really like to see an 'Aliens' Warrior LSB. Would defiantly buy on of them! :pray:

:exactly: that's my favorite alien design and the one I want most too, this one is my second choice. I just hope they go in order on these and give us the alien warrior from aliens next :pray: It would be awesome if they made a queen alien lsb too!

Chrome teeth all the way. That is what is setting the mouth off. Also, look at the end of the Alien's chin. No detail or texture or other skin parts. It's not even a 1:1 scale life size bust. I wouldn't pay more then $499.99 for something like this.

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-103.jpg

Chrome teeth all the way. That is what is setting the mouth off. Also, look at the end of the Alien's chin. No detail or texture or other skin parts. It's not even a 1:1 scale life size bust. I wouldn't pay more then $499.99 for something like this.

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-103.jpg

Teeth have gotta be chrome...that's the thing I wished sano did with the alien...chrome teeth

The Dog Alien is my favorite design but being the Alien Fanboy that I am I'd buy them all...even that horrible Newborn...don't judge me :gah:

My favorite alien is Big Chap (anyone know why he's named like that btw?) so this is a must buy for me but I certainly wouldn't be against chrome teeth.

Back