Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Mr T :slap
Jacob said he's ordered the BC Bust and he's going to forget about it 'till November.
You asked forget about what? I said the inevitable delays :lol No big deal :wink1:

Lol, thought my comment was rather innocuous. Guess not :)

I'm going to forget how badly I want it in my house, so the next several months aren't torture.

I will say, sideshow has been dead on with their timing of 1/6 releases. I know batman got delayed heavily, and Gladiator Hulk has been pushed back a month so far. I haven't been collecting sideshow stuff long enough to have felt the stabbing pain of continued delays, so I am cautiously optimistic that we will see this piece in our homes by the end of the year.

:lol... I can't be the only one who got my joke..... :dunno

It was scheduled for PO during Spooktacular back in October!

Yeah, little before the spook in fact as he should have had the warriors slot. Hopefully the extra time they have had on this one means he will be shipped on time. I actually wouldn't be surprised if the Warrior is slightly delayed and the Big Chap arrives first but we'll see...

NO! JUST NO!

:gah: :lol

I'm glad you got there first, I almost swore haha!!

I actually wouldn't begrudge any delays if they meant a top quality product, but as we saw recently with the Iron man lsb that isn't always the case.

Think I am going to try to trade the warrior for a bc (plus some $$$) at a LCS. I would rather see the dome in person rather then potentially deal with it and shipping if anything goes wrong.

Plus I need a bust to go with the statue. ;)

I just ordered both the BC and the Warrior, this is my first time ordering from here. Does anybody know about how long it takes before they arrive to the warehouse, as in before they charge my credit card. I see they say the expected ship date, and sorry if this is a complete newb question but I'm not sure if I'm going to have to pay for it around the time it says it'll be shipped or way before. I just don't want to be caught off guard as I'm horrible at checking emails.

I just ordered both the BC and the Warrior, this is my first time ordering from here. Does anybody know about how long it takes before they arrive to the warehouse, as in before they charge my credit card. I see they say the expected ship date, and sorry if this is a complete newb question but I'm not sure if I'm going to have to pay for it around the time it says it'll be shipped or way before. I just don't want to be caught off guard as I'm horrible at checking emails.

If you don't check your mailbox, check here often. Only way to find out when they will be charged is by SS e-mail or when we all start getting the e-mails we will post here.

Congrats tcrazy :clap

You pay your 10% deposit then the balance just before your item ships.
It won't be until the estimated date of release but alot of Sideshow products are inevitably delayed.

As Stingray said keep an eye on here or the product page for news of despatch or delays.

Yeah, but this one wont be delayed! :taz Just have the money saved up ready for the release month, you will get a bit of notice.

Awesome, thanks everyone. I will check here the most I'm sure. I'm so excited to get these 2 it's insane. Now I have to find a beautiful Predator to go along with them

Yeah I second that, the P1 is ace and is still easy to find at a good price. It is also smaller than the P2 for example so will fit very well with the Big Chap and Warrior indeed I'm sure. Welcome to the club though, lots of us are excited for this one.... I only hope we haven't caused a huge ES number with our early excitement.

Back