Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still just wish they would go back to setting the ES publicly in the first place. I agree though, I am so looking forward to receiving this one, more so than any other piece before actually. Just hope they make this a really good one.

I still just wish they would go back to setting the ES publicly in the first place. I agree though, I am so looking forward to receiving this one, more so than any other piece before actually. Just hope they make this a really good one.

I agree, but I think if they did that these days SS would just make them big anyway and if they don't sell stop production early.

Oh they can...

Hi Alex, what is the deal with the "less than x amount remain" notifications before the ES is even announced on items? It seems to be happening quite often lately and is less than popular shal we say. I understand it is likely an automated system giving those notifications but it suggests the system knows vaguely what the ES should be, if that is the case why don't you guys just let us know earlier on long before it is almost sold out? The P2 maquette had something like 30 pieces left, many folks missed out. The Big chap LSB currently has "less than 40" but still no ES given, some people like to know the ES before they order, it is a big part of this hobby after all but this new way of doing things makes that very difficult.

It is indeed very much an automated system. A lot of items that go from low quantity to non-low quantity that do not have an ES are situations where the quantity amount put on in the back end simply ticked down to low quantity status. At a certain level an alert is sent to the appropriate parties to look into and the quantity will then be adjusted accordingly

Back