Statue Alien: Big Chap Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Alien Legendary Scale Bust

Bit late to the party but I POed as soon as this came up. Can't wait!!

I went up to the theater room measured my Subwoofer and came right back down to place the order. It will fit perfectly on it.
Most likely my one and only bust but could not pass this up.

Bit late to the party but I POed as soon as this came up. Can't wait!!

I went up to the theater room measured my Subwoofer and came right back down to place the order. It will fit perfectly on it.
Most likely my one and only bust but could not pass this up.
It won't vibrate off will it?

It won't vibrate off will it?

I was thinking that or it may cause cracks from the constant vibrations going through it.

I seriously doubt it. I mean if you put a glass on a sub it might move but it won't explode, we're not talking about a banshee screech here.
I do plan to use rubber feet and put a velvet /felt layer between the two.

I seriously doubt it. I mean if you put a glass on a sub it might move but it won't explode, we're not talking about a banshee screech here.
I do plan to use rubber feet and put a velvet /felt layer between the two.

I mean over time, not in a split second. It would be constantly working on the resin bonds.

First post on here.. :)

Thinking about ordering the Big Chap as I am a huge Alien fan. Not sure where I'm placing it yet, but I'll find a spot.

After reading through everyone's posts on here, now I'm debating on ordering the Warrior too!:thud:

First post on here.. :)

Thinking about ordering the Big Chap as I am a huge Alien fan. Not sure where I'm placing it yet, but I'll find a spot.

After reading through everyone's posts on here, now I'm debating on ordering the Warrior too!:thud:

what took you so long?? Just order the warrior now and get it over with... :yess:

I'm in for this Big Chap bust....and maybe one day we'll get a Wolf LSB (legendary scale bust that is) and they can flank Wolf LSF....my favorites from each franchise.

what took you so long?? Just order the warrior now and get it over with... :yess:

Haha I just found out about them.. But I might just be going for the Big Chap. As much as I would like both, I'd hate for the Warrior to live in its box due to space limitations.

Yea, jump on the Wait List for the EX so they will match. I think you still have a good chance as getting one.

I don't know, these seem pretty popular, best of luck though. I think they will make a great pairing, I have no idea where they will be displayed, I just know I had to have them, I'll worry about that later.. :lol

I don't know, these seem pretty popular, best of luck though. I think they will make a great pairing, I have no idea where they will be displayed, I just know I had to have them, I'll worry about that later.. :lol
You'd be surprised how many wait-lists convert when shipping starts or soon after.. SS keeps a # of them held back for replacements and such.. The regulars will be around for awhile...

You'd be surprised how many wait-lists convert when shipping starts or soon after.. SS keeps a # of them held back for replacements and such.. The regulars will be around for awhile...

Sideshow will actually have unnumbered extra pieces for replacements.
Most 'Low Quantity' alerts and 'Sell Outs' are fake to shift more products, meaning there will be plenty left for converted Wait Lists.

I just ordered the EX too. I'm getting the Warrior as well, just trying to decide if I want to get in on the waitlist so that both busts match or, just preorder the reg. edition just to secure it. Anyone else having this dilema?

BC Ex ordered because I used RP and getting the Warrior locally for less.
Nameplate no big deal but nice if you can get it, without paying more.

Back