Alien Big Chap 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
I am in Spain as well and ordered direct from sideshow , I received mine a while ago , it was stuck in Madrid customs for about 3 weeks if I recall correctly

Thanks Hyena! Nice to know it! I ordered last year to a local seller. How was it whit customs?? It’s wirth it to order to ss?? Thanks

I have always ordered direct as very hassle free
I think I had to pay €170 import on it which wasn’t too bad
Customs was fine it just took a while to be processed

Hi python! Are you from Uk? If so, where did you buy the bust? Directly to SS??

I have just received another another mail announcing a new delay , now until december. I am from Spain and I can’t understand why so many delays on it. I don’t know if the rest of european customers have the same problem or it is just in my case. Thanks a lot in advance!

I ordered mine direct from Sideshow. I suppose it's possible they are getting small batches of these.

It's on waitlist on sideshow. So i dont know how long of a wait that would be if you were to order it from there either now.

Thanks to all!!I suppose I will have to wait a litle more...I want my Alien!!I need it!!lol

....what..what...?? I could have sworn there was another post here????

Lol damn you saw it, i was unhappy with it, it came out jumbled when i tried to edit it. So i took down to start again before anybody noticed!

Could you take some photos from different angles to the face please kiva?

one more flex to go.. i cant wait for the customs duty which might come to 1000$ itself lol

Really brave person to mess around with a $2000+ collectible. What kind of pads did you use again?

Sorry but not digging it. It looks like ghost alien now.
I dig it

tumblr_ma4xtodyPM1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Kivaa! I like your experiments a lot!!lol! You playing with it and I am still waiting to receive it!!

I prefer darkest one or clearest one:)

Back