Alien Big Chap 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great!
Chase does amazing work. I have his Dog Alien bust and he repainted my Coolprops Alien Warrior head just before he did your Big Chap, but sadly I’ve not seen it yet and may not see it ever because USPS have lost it. I paid USPS $420 for Global Express shipping to UK and all they had to do was get it to Fedex to export but they managed to Fuсk that up!
It’s been over 3 weeks now on what should have been 3 days.
Really, really disappointed in USPS and their can’t be bothered to do anything attitude. Just put it on a couple of watch list and wait until it’s scanned again.
How can you misplace a huge box?

Damn, dude...that friggin sucks arze! I’d be so pissed myself...bunch of postal monkeys...

Looks great!
Chase does amazing work. I have his Dog Alien bust and he repainted my Coolprops Alien Warrior head just before he did your Big Chap, but sadly I’ve not seen it yet and may not see it ever because USPS have lost it. I paid USPS $420 for Global Express shipping to UK and all they had to do was get it to Fedex to export but they managed to Fuсk that up!
It’s been over 3 weeks now on what should have been 3 days.
Really, really disappointed in USPS and their can’t be bothered to do anything attitude. Just put it on a couple of watch list and wait until it’s scanned again.
How can you misplace a huge box?
Was it insured? Chase likes to insure but will do whatever you instruct him to do. The bottom of my heart just fell out reading this man. The cost of the piece. The cost of the paint. The cost of the shipping. I'll hope for a happy and hasty resolution for you!

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Was it insured? Chase likes to insure but will do whatever you instruct him to do. The bottom of my heart just fell out reading this man. The cost of the piece. The cost of the paint. The cost of the shipping. I'll hope for a happy and hasty resolution for you!

It was only insured for a tiny fraction of its value and that was my fault because I asked Chase to do this.
Not mentioning an amount because I will have suicidal thoughts if I do.
Chase has been great trying to sort this out, spending hours on the phone talking to USPS and FedEx but all they do is blame each other for losing it.
They’re even trying to get out of paying for the claim, USPS saying phone FedEx and FedEx saying phone USPS.
Must be driving Chase crazy.
As I said Chase has been great even offering to do me a good deal on his forthcoming hero Alien Warrior head if my CP Warrior is truly lost.

It was only insured for a tiny fraction of its value and that was my fault because I asked Chase to do this.
Not mentioning an amount because I will have suicidal thoughts if I do.
Chase has been great trying to sort this out, spending hours on the phone talking to USPS and FedEx but all they do is blame each other for losing it.
They’re even trying to get out of paying for the claim, USPS saying phone FedEx and FedEx saying phone USPS.
Must be driving Chase crazy.
As I said Chase has been great even offering to do me a good deal on his forthcoming hero Alien Warrior head if my CP Warrior is truly lost.
Chase is tops! He did a facehugger for me and was just a delight to engage with.

I can see him go to war for you.

He (you) need to have FedEx and UPS talk to one another. This merry go round BS isn't amusing at all. Insurance was paid for. Who was it taken out with? Package lost. Signature upon receipt of delivery from one to the other? Ownership not transfered otherwise.

I'm not telling you what to do. I'm just vicariously frustrated.

Chase is tops! He did a facehugger for me and was just a delight to engage with.

I can see him go to war for you.

He (you) need to have FedEx and UPS talk to one another. This merry go round BS isn't amusing at all. Insurance was paid for. Who was it taken out with? Package lost. Signature upon receipt of delivery from one to the other? Ownership not transfered otherwise.

I'm not telling you what to do. I'm just vicariously frustrated.

Thanks for the sound advice, but it looks like I probably won’t be needing it.
My CP Warrior head is now with Fedex according to online tracking.
It’s taken USPS over 3 weeks to hand the parcel over for Fedex to export.
Going to see if I can claim my shipping fees back from USPS. I paid for a 3 day service. Not 30 days.
Now fingers crossed FedEx don’t screw up.

50553687_1141257299373204_6950395912686403584_n.jpg

236ko...

I hear you finally got your Chase-painted Warrior!!!!

:clap

Yep, finally got it.
It took USPS 27 days to get it from Orange City Iowa to Chicago where the very professional FedEx picked it up, exported it and delivered it in UK in 4 days.
As you said, USPS are a bunch of postal monkeys!

I’m so glad you finally got it...phew!!!

Yes, Postal monkeys, wait, I just insulted monkeys. How about postal roaches, lol...

Back