Alien Big Chap 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice vid. Glad I'm not the only one who put the stand backwards. I think it flows better the way you have it allosaur. I made some temp low profile uprights and the head sits better on the stand the way you have it. Most everyone ive seen including the HCG mini heads have it the way Coolprops shows it.

I'd love to see how yours is set up with the new uprights!

Here you go. I got the finals done this morning. I put some wire loom on the edges to see how it looks. Ill end up leaving it. Also used a few small dabs of double sided tape and put the plaque on the base, although I have since removed it because I don't know which side ill display and I'm going to make a thin aluminum angle plaque stand that will slide under the base on either side. I've included a pic of my templates on 1/4" graph paper if anyone wants them. Head sits around 3/8" above the base,,

VtVqeUt.jpg

NXMsUua.jpg

4JpN6Ht.jpg

64Ca8ZB.jpg

RrQjeeY.jpg

jtqUx9a.jpg

Will any of you guys be able to give the measurements for the base please? Width and length? Ta

Just got an email saying this is due in Sideshows warehouse in 12 days. Finally!

Mine shipped as well. Tracking says it was originally scheduled for Monday, but there's also an early delivery set for tomorrow. :dunno I guess I'll keep checking the tracking and see what happens. I'd love to get it Friday so I can have it for my birthday Sunday. :rock

Kivaaaa!! Waiting for your pictures! Can’t wait to get mine!!thanks!!

Back