Alien Big Chap 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bravoooo!!!super cool pictures!!I love it!!why I have to wait until may???why??!!lol
And qe can no apreciate the size but i’m sure it looks fresking aeesomee

There you go

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 137
Bravoooo!!!super cool pictures!!I love it!!why I have to wait until may???why??!!lol
And qe can no apreciate the size but i’m sure it looks fresking aeesomee

Thanks!
You should have bought it from Sideshow. Their shipping rates to Europe are quite reasonable.

Thanks!
You should have bought it from Sideshow. Their shipping rates to Europe are quite reasonable.

Thanks:) it was the fact of customs or returns if damaged what afraid me.

Just two months:)

Thanks for the pics. Looks like there is quite a bit of difference between heads depending on painter and dome clarity. One looks like the dome is much clearer and the paint app on the rear of the dome is lighter. Maybe its lighting. Looking really good so far though.

Thanks for the pics. Looks like there is quite a bit of difference between heads depending on painter and dome clarity. One looks like the dome is much clearer and the paint app on the rear of the dome is lighter. Maybe its lighting. Looking really good so far though.

mainly from the camera and quality of the pictures... I just received mine today and looks like the pictures I saw. I had the chance to see both sample piece and production piece. The final production piece is really close to the sample. Some details lost and paint was a bit better on the sample but overall, it's a great piece and their best head so far. Just my 2 cts on it. :)

mainly from the camera and quality of the pictures... I just received mine today and looks like the pictures I saw. I had the chance to see both sample piece and production piece. The final production piece is really close to the sample. Some details lost and paint was a bit better on the sample but overall, it's a great piece and their best head so far. Just my 2 cts on it. :)

Good to know!!! Thanks;)

Where is python???

:impatient::lol

SHUT UP! :lol

I was working, and trying to decide if I can justify paying this amount, I mean it is pretty much the ultimate example of my favorite character.... Erggh. It looks really classy in the images, pretty much as I expected from CP, a bit rough, but accurate. That plaque adds a touch of class.

Oh! Look! Python has come! Lol!! Do you need a loan?:lol

It is PERFECT and its shape is perfect to display it too. I agree about the plaque. The only bad thing of this bust is that I have to wait until may to receive it..haha. Alien deserves it:) you can’t be the only one without it;):monkey3

SHUT UP! :lol

I was working, and trying to decide if I can justify paying this amount, I mean it is pretty much the ultimate example of my favorite character.... Erggh. It looks really classy in the images, pretty much as I expected from CP, a bit rough, but accurate. That plaque adds a touch of class.
tumblr_lqkaa0cc7Z1r25534o1_500.gif

Stop it, I don't handle peer pressure well in this hobby, that's why I have an $1600 P2 maquette :rotfl

Kidding, I quite like it for all of it's faults...

Do it! Do it! Do it! If your going to have one Alien prop this is the one to have. As much as I like the maquette this thing is going to command attention in any room it resides in. I'm pretty sure you will kick yourself everytime you see one if you don't get one.....lol. I quit smoking 6 years ago and I equate it to 1 year of smoking a pack a day.

Do it! Do it! Do it! If your going to have one Alien prop this is the one to have. As much as I like the maquette this thing is going to command attention in any room it resides in. I'm pretty sure you will kick yourself everytime you see one if you don't get one.....lol. I quit smoking 6 years ago and I equate it to 1 year of smoking a pack a day.

:goodpost:

Back