Alien Big Chap 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I would prefer the skull circles be a little darker and the black paint on the 2 side hoses a bit lighter (under the dome), if I receive something close to whats in those Instagram pics, i'll be pretty happy. Since they bumped up the last payment on the flex pay until next month lets hope the extra time goes to better painting! I'm pretty anxious to get this though.

I am more than happy for this final version and I can’t wait to display it in my room.

It is freaking awesome and at 1:1 scale. I can’t ask for more (well, qc please!!) this is the best alien prop by far for me (as I can’t display a 1:1 statue, just the bust). 1/3 scale, 1/4 scale, 1/6 scale...they can do cool figures but it is the 1:1 scale that will scary me at night..lol. Sorry for my english but can’t wait to receive this bust:))

img_5_m.jpg
img_6_m.jpg
More images from ひろ☆くま san.

Thanks kiva and great to see this pictures and the quality of the production sample!!:):)

I am still very tempted to buy this thing. This and their 1/3 maquette will be an awesome set-up if they deliver on them both....

I keep looking at this one. I still want it, but the price tag is still holding me back. If it were the same price as the others I would have already ordered it.

Lips don't look right. The chin sticks out too far. Would have looked better with a more open mouth. Very expensive so I will pass on this piece.

This is the most accurate alien piece we can find eddy. It comes directly from the original molds. And yes, it is very expensive.

I actually don't mind subtle variations of the Giger design. It's his style that I find interesting and beautiful. I'm a big fan of bio mech and bio organic artwork in general. As an Alien fan I definitely would prefer accuracy though.

The slime in and around his mouth looks...wrong. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This does look awesome and all. But i think you have convinced yourself into thinking that what you are used to seeing is more accurate to the creature than reality. Im envious you have this piece, but it isnt as accurate looking as the thing you think looks inaccurate. Its super common dont get me wrong. People will have a hot toys figure for 2 years, a new version will come along with a headsculpt they think doesnt look right at all. But it will be closer looking to the actor than the current headscupt. But they have spent so long looking at the current headsculpt they have associated that with the actor more than the likeness of the actor himself.
I know my alien is accurate because I made it myself!

Back