Alien Big Chap 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CyueixxVIAAOJyu.jpg
Cyuej5oUAAAnvnm.jpg

I hate that display lighting. It looks like the entire lower half is just straight-up painted black.

It actually is. Apparently they didn't have time to paint it before the con.
This is from the comments on FB: "This is not a final product! It will be colored"

I was considering jumping on the blue warrior or the dog, but I decided to just wait for big chap. They are going for 2k each at my Aussie retailer so I want to be selective.

I really like the dog alien design, but big chap is the best alien design IMO. I might need this, though it's one of the few things that wouldn't fit in my display cabinets.

I am definitely considering this. Old me would have bought it without thinking, new me is adulting and in the process of buying a new house. We'll see... Hopefully CDUK will have it at a decent price as we can't trust Sideshows shipping costs these days unfortunately.

It looks pretty killer to me. I have the blue warrior on P/o from my LCS. If I'm happy with that one, I'll p/o this one in a second.

I hope they actually paint it, and it's not going to just stay all black with a dome you can't even see through.

Here's to hoping, it is hard to tell exactly what colour it is from these pictures however. It certainly looks all black, we need better images I think.

It looks like a lifesize scan of the old Giger signed Minihead.Not bad...but not a copy of a screenused prop like the Alienwarriors.
We really need better pics.

Back