ALIEN 3 Fetal Queen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn Fremen, how did you break it?????
Your cover up job turned out ok, I actualy dont mind the darker look.

it kept falling off. Weak magnet. Sucks. I like the magnet idea but would have prefered a peg for stability.

My Magnet is Bad as well :( it only takes a breeze from a window to knock her off :( i contacted Sideshow and was advised to use Museum Putty which would hold this .

I was just a store and saw this piece. It was gorgeous and I wanted to buy it immediately. But first I had to inspect it...

• number 296/750
  • 2 small scratches on the base. one is deep enough that shows whiteness
  • slight small scratch on the tail
  • the tail seems to be off center
  • USD $199

Man....I was like so close to buying it but I just couldn't do it with all the minor problems. I know if I bought I would also be starring at the scratch on the base. Had to let it go....

Hi, I am thinking to get the SS Fetal Queen or the Palisades Fetal Queen. May I know what are the market prices for these two pieces? I have not seen the actual pieces yet but which piece is has a better look? I am leaning more toward SS since it is bigger in size but I appreciate some feedback. Thanks.

Hi, I am thinking to get the SS Fetal Queen or the Palisades Fetal Queen. May I know what are the market prices for these two pieces? I have not seen the actual pieces yet but which piece is has a better look? I am leaning more toward SS since it is bigger in size but I appreciate some feedback. Thanks.

I'd get the Sideshow piece it's nicer in my opinion and molded from the original piece. I hate the magnet on it though, I broke my first one cos it should of come with a peg and not a weak ass magnet. I'm getting it bronzed so it's not a total loss I guess. I expect you'd get a good quality one for around the $300 mark. Much less damaged due to the paint being a real pain to duplicate.

What's your thought vs the Palisades piece? The Palisades should be cheaper or more expensive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's your thought vs the Palisades piece? The Palisades should be cheaper or more expensive?

I have the Palisades version (Artist Proof 44/120). I like it. It's just one piece, so there shouldn't be any accidental falls. It is also smaller than the SS version. But that's fine with me. I actually got it for less than $100 too.

I had no idea that the SS version was taken from the original mold. Thats pretty awesome!

Anyways, I guess it depends on how much you're willing to spend and how accurate of a sculpt do you want. I went with the cheaper, smaller Palisades version and I'm still satisfied with my purchase.

I have the Palisades version (Artist Proof 44/120). I like it. It's just one piece, so there shouldn't be any accidental falls. It is also smaller than the SS version. But that's fine with me. I actually got it for less than $100 too.

I had no idea that the SS version was taken from the original mold. Thats pretty awesome!

Anyways, I guess it depends on how much you're willing to spend and how accurate of a sculpt do you want. I went with the cheaper, smaller Palisades version and I'm still satisfied with my purchase.

I've never seen the Palisades piece to compare only from pics and prefer the Sideshow version. I don't know if I remember properly, but I think the Sideshow version is taken from the prop used in the movie poster. It might of only ever been one sided, and ADI made it sculpted on both sides for the release. Long time ago sorry... and I drink a lot :)

I have been collecting for the last 10 months but seldom see the SS or Palisades for sales. I have no idea how much is reasonable for these two pieces. Any good indication? Thanks.

I have been collecting for the last 10 months but seldom see the SS or Palisades for sales. I have no idea how much is reasonable for these two pieces. Any good indication? Thanks.

Palisades $70 and Sideshow $300. You can use the completed listing search tool on ebay and check what stuff goes for it's a good tool for knowing what stuff goes for. But there are fake listings with inflated prices which I still can't figure out why people bother doing....

Palisades $70 and Sideshow $300. You can use the completed listing search tool on ebay and check what stuff goes for it's a good tool for knowing what stuff goes for. But there are fake listings with inflated prices which I still can't figure out why people bother doing....

:goodpost: This is what I usually do as well.

On another note. I just noticed the tails on both are completely different. Palisades have sculpted joints and SS is completely smooth. Just throwing that out there for the members that are comparing the two sculpts.

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback. I bought myself a SS Fetal Queen and chromed the teeth. It looks better than the original. Attached with the pics. Thanks.

Teeth before chrome

Masking

Primer

Chromed Teeth

Yup. Happy getting it. Been looking for this piece for quite some time. Great

Great job on the teeth, metallic paint can really transform items like this, not sure why it often isn't used in the first place really.

It is really making a different with chrome and normal gun metal color. So far, only warrior bust is using chrome teeth.

I had a question about this piece. I won an auction for this recently for over a grand in British pounds, but later the seller showed me a hairline crack in the tail, so cancelled. There is one mint condition for nearly 5000 USD. How much is a reasonable price for this now? I’d still like to get one if these. Thank you

Back