ALIEN 3 Fetal Queen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also want to see how large this run will be. Being that my palisades is an AP it is fairly limited. I would have a problem spending 4x as much on a new piece that is still very similar if there are going to be A LOT of them out there. Anyone have a guess as to how many of these will be produced?

saw some pics on statue forum. It looks Gorgeous! I'm thinking I want to sell my palisades one and pick this up.

The only hesitation that I have is rumor has it there either isnt a magnet holding it in pace or it's VERY weak. If that's the case, I live i LA and I'm terrified that it'll roll away in a little quake.

I have a feeling they will be available for a while though so I might wait and see what this supposed aliens warrior at SDCC is going to set me back.

Please do! I've been trying to decide if this is worth getting. I think some pics might help me make a choice.

Here ya go. The magnet is strong enough to hold it but it probably wouldn't hold up to a lot of shaking.

IMG_2570.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

That actually looks alot more cooler than what I was expecting..Congrats!!
I just might get this piece now...

Here are a few more, thanks to Larry at The Hive.

I think the paint apps are GREAT.

It looks better than the prototype.

fetal.jpg

fetal1.jpg

fetal2.jpg

fetal3.jpg

I think it looks much better than on the SS site. i love the way the teeth came out. To those who have it though, how do the limbs look in person? I can't tell if they really look separate from the body or if they are looking pretty bad. Though it isn't as nice as the SS i think the little limbs on the palisades pice are one of it's nicer features.

I've got to say that after seeing the pics in this thread, I went out (well, online that is) and purchased this (it will be in my hands soon!).

Its the blessing and the curse of the forums, sometimes they save you money, and sometimes they cost you some... ;)

I think it looks much better than on the SS site. i love the way the teeth came out. To those who have it though, how do the limbs look in person? I can't tell if they really look separate from the body or if they are looking pretty bad. Though it isn't as nice as the SS i think the little limbs on the palisades pice are one of it's nicer features.

The limbs look great and separate (even though it is a single-cast piece). The subtle painting on this is REALLY nice with viens running through the whole body and subtle specks throughout the "crown" area. This (and the whole "dreads being fixed on the Wolf") is one of those RARE times when the actual production piece is better than the proto piece. :rock

Here is an "in-hand" (literally!) pic to give a size comparison.

Last edited:
Oh, and the magnet on mine is pretty strong, it literally "snaps" my piece into position when it gets close. :)

I even gave it the ol' "shakey-shakey" test (over some cushions, or course!) and it wobbled at most, and never dislodged. :D

Thanks Kaiju!

This truly is a beautiful piece. Looks like I've got to find a new home for my Palisades. I'm debating if I should order it right now or wait to see what the warrior is going to be going for.

My current "lady friend" is also completely creeped out by my alien 3 maquette. I can just imagine how she would feel about a fetal one. HAHA

Decisions Decisions

Wow...this thing looks better every time I see it.

I should have picked this up. :banghead

Mine will be here on Monday. I was going to send it back because I wasn't sure I have the funds but these pictures are making me want to keep it. I'll probably not be able to resist once it arrives.

Thanks Kaiju!

This truly is a beautiful piece. Looks like I've got to find a new home for my Palisades. I'm debating if I should order it right now or wait to see what the warrior is going to be going for.

My current "lady friend" is also completely creeped out by my alien 3 maquette. I can just imagine how she would feel about a fetal one. HAHA

Decisions Decisions

She might be "ok" with it. There is a certain gracefulness to it in its simplicity. It'll be (dare I say it) kind of "classy" on display with a little light on it... :)

Wow...this thing looks better every time I see it.

I should have picked this up. :banghead

Do it Sabres! I got it off the "bay" for cheaper than retail (and shipped!). Its the kind of "under the radar" piece that I see dissappearing in the near future... :duh

Mine will be here on Monday. I was going to send it back because I wasn't sure I have the funds but these pictures are making me want to keep it. I'll probably not be able to resist once it arrives.

To be honest I had ZERO interest in this piece when it was announced, but once I saw some in hand pics I decided "why not", and now that I actually have it, I am extremely glad that I got it. Simple, classy, iconic, and perfectly sized, its a great addition to anyone's "Alien" collection (or a great start to one!). :D

Back