Alien 3 dio is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see Chris hasn't changed the description yet... of course, running the Spooktacular must be inordinately difficult, so I don't want to rush things or anything. But I'm glad others picked up the "spacecraft wall" bit.

Man, this is a wonderful diorama. The only thing wrong with it is that it's going to be incredibly difficult to justify the purchase of the ADI Alien3 scale replica, which, while amazing, is also a full six times more expensive -- with an ES of 500, compared to the diorama's probable 1500.

No, I don't see it.

I see Chris hasn't changed the description yet... of course, running the Spooktacular must be inordinately difficult, so I don't want to rush things or anything. But I'm glad others picked up the "spacecraft wall" bit.

Man, this is a wonderful diorama. The only thing wrong with it is that it's going to be incredibly difficult to justify the purchase of the ADI Alien3 scale replica, which, while amazing, is also a full six times more expensive -- with an ES of 500, compared to the diorama's probable 1500.

No, I don't see it.

I'm getting both the Maquette and the diorama.The dog alien is my favorite along with the warrior.

Wish I could say that. I could probably buy a car with the money that would go on the shipping & customs charges for the ADI maquette.

:monkey2

Anyone get this delivered yet? I'm on the fence about it and want to hear some "in hand" opinions!

Sweet! Let us know how it is!

I just bought the Aliens DIO, and already have the first one - so it's probably already a lock that I'll get this guy to go with them (and then Resurrection.. this hobby is so damn addictive..)

I got my ALIEN 3 diorama this morning!!!

Very very nice piece!!! Great dynamic pose as well, I say the pose ranks right behind the ALIEN dio...it really shows off how this Xeno was different from the others and much more "animal-like".

The wall-piece that the Alien is on is painted a rusted, oxidized coppery color with a mix of colors and really stands out as well. It's the perfect compliment to the Alien itself. This certainly makes up for the ALIENS dio's pillar not being painted properly. This wall looks exactly as it does in the prototype photos.

Unfortunately my ALIEN 3 piece has a small chip on the back...so I want to get a replacement for it.

This is definitely my 2nd favorite out of the three released (first-to-last: ALIEN, ALIEN3, ALIENS)...the pose is extremely unique and fits the character perfectly as it was depicted in the movie. A MUST-HAVE for any Alien fan! :rock

I got #322...

I noticed this on mine and also saw it on statueforum's pics...but the Alien's skull INSIDE the dome has a row of "W"s alongside it. It just looks really weird and I thought it was a mistake...was this the factory workers being funny?

Back