Alien 3 dio is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a couple of marines vs aliens?

alien queen coming out lift?

I really hope not. I REALLY REALLY want just a Queen and eggsack in the hive. THAT would be a great dio.
And since, with this series, they're showcasing JUST the creature (no humans)...I'd bet that's just what it's going to be.

Best one so far IMHO, great pose, great sculpt.
But I can not get into statues as well!

Will they be Predator Dio. or Alien Vs Predator Dio?

I'd quite like a Predator 1 Dio - him hanging from the tree like the first shot in the film when he flashes out of his camo. I love that bit!

PsychoCenobite

Descending the spacecraft wall, the alien is poised to attack

Very Nice!:chew

Which spacecraft wall?:rolleyes:

Looks pretty good. My favorite of the series is the first Alien Dio, this one is probably my least favorite even though I love the design of the A 3 creature.
Had they just shrunk down the Maquette to a more affordable size I would've pre-ordered it immediately.

Looks pretty good. My favorite of the series is the first Alien Dio, this one is probably my least favorite even though I love the design of the A 3 creature.
Had they just shrunk down the Maquette to a more affordable size I would've pre-ordered it immediately.

If you lay him flat, then he does look a lot like the Maquette! :eek: *that's what I'm telling myself!*

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

PS. Even though I'm not a big fan, I'd quite like an Alien 4 swimming alien - like the kits I've seen.

Descending the spacecraft wall, the alien is poised to attack

Silly observation,What spacecraft Wall??

I suppose if the question had been about screen accurate dirt under the creatures fingernails I might have had a reply by now.lol:D

The Alien3 creature is my favourite of the Aliens series. Im not too keen on this background for its diorama though :(

I dunno what the hell spacecraft they are talking about. I think the diorama would look alot better if the background was a corridor of some sort in the leadworks

Back