Alice Adrenochrome's Toy Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful captures Alice ! This figure is at the top of my list and your shots have me drooling to get it. Your lighting on Kyuuketsuki, especially on the first one is outstanding. Your lighting compliments the figures skin tone and clothing perfectly ! The Terminator shots OMG...excellent ! I could go on and on :clap :clap :goodpost:

Beautiful captures Alice ! This figure is at the top of my list and your shots have me drooling to get it. Your lighting on Kyuuketsuki, especially on the first one is outstanding. Your lighting compliments the figures skin tone and clothing perfectly ! The Terminator shots OMG...excellent ! I could go on and on :clap :clap :goodpost:
Thanks my man!
Kyuuketsuki is really worth getting. One of ThreeA's best figures!

Really liked looking through your pictures, not one I didn't like. Loved the Big Chap in a suit, really odd seeing him like that. You also have some awesome 3A figures in your collection, I've only just got in to them & I've only bought robots so far but after seeing your pictures I've seriously got to get some human charters :)

Really liked looking through your pictures, not one I didn't like. Loved the Big Chap in a suit, really odd seeing him like that. You also have some awesome 3A figures in your collection, I've only just got in to them & I've only bought robots so far but after seeing your pictures I've seriously got to get some human charters :)
Thank you for the kind words! Believe it, the ThreeA human figures are really special. You will not be disappointed!

Awesome Indiana Jones collection and captures Alice ! Funny I just took some shots of my Indiana and Henry Jones(for the first time) a few weeks ago. Henry Jones is an amazing figure , Sideshow does a great job on old men lol! 1/6th Obi Wan in my opinion is one of their best sculpts ever. Oh and you make Toht look so great. Fantastic lighting on the face. I passed on Toht but your shots are giving me second thoughts.

Thanks! Perfectly agree: Toht and Henry are really amazing figures. I've made a few photos of Toht and the Ark before. Really a nice figure to photograph. One of SSC's best in my opinion.

Back