Albert Einstein 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd buy this. Einstein represents the pinnacle of scientific knowledge and achievement. He's just as worthy of admiration (in any form that's not gross) as any celebrity or fictional hero.

Hasn't there already been a fairly sizable thread for this figure? Anyway, Put him together with the desk and chair set from the recent Shawshank Andy figure and it'd make a great display for any science nerd. Like me.

Anyway, Put him together with the desk and chair set from the recent Shawshank Andy figure and it'd make a great display for any science nerd. Like me.

And an office that's a total disaster. It would make a great corner on a bookshelf, but I think a rolltop desk would be better if you could find one.

NVM, eff all that. I'd totally display him in the Jedi force push pose HT has him in below!

From Toy Hunters

25299_388850022824_171015147824_3826957_4383568_n.jpg]

Checked up on it and the connection between HOW2WORKS, Hot Toys and this figure is HT distributed it. :wave

Or does it look more like a Jedi mind trick?

Glad to finally see this released. It's a definite pick-up once I get off my duff and sell some some stuff. I may have to pose him with a rocket launcher aimed at Indiana Jones inside the Nuked Fridge....

Wasn't meant to be offense. Relax nerds and sentence editors.

Says the guy with the stupid internet meme in his signature and avatar. But I guess it's hard for morons to think for themselves.

Back