Albert Einstein 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denger4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure how many freaks are interested in this but I got him today. Nice little figure, the box says "How2work" but I'm sure hot toys had something to do with him. His hands for example are very hot toys esq. any way, here is a few pictures.
newborn008.jpg

newborn009.jpg

He looks good. I thought of buying him before (I like "unexciting"/unlikely figures) but I couldn't bring myself to put down the money at the time. Looking him up on eBay now though, I see he's now going for around the $100 mark with every seller. I'm not positive but when he first came out I think he was $150 and upwards. $100 is still about $30 more than I'd like to pay but getting better...

Why anyone would this is beyond me. Same thing with 1/6 figures of former presidents. :lol

Yeah, why would anyone buy a figure or statue of a real life person they admire is a mystery.

Looks great Denger, I really wanted to get this figure myself. And I agree with Grosby, he should be at the most, $70. Just a little too overpriced for me.

Yeah, why would anyone buy a figure or statue of a real life person they admire is a mystery.

Looks great Denger, I really wanted to get this figure myself. And I agree with Grosby, he should be at the most, $70. Just a little too overpriced for me.

thanks man, I was going to reply but you said all that was needed. I'm a nerd and Einstein is someone I admire greatly. He may be a tad overpriced but the quality is really good. I'm happy with him. And besides, I didn't pay for it, was an early Christmas gift. :)

From Toy Hunters

25299_388850022824_171015147824_3826957_4383568_n.jpg

Checked up on it and the connection between HOW2WORKS, Hot Toys and this figure is HT distributed it. :wave

Last edited:
Awesome figure. I'd pay $100 for it if I had the money. I like the Feng sculpt better though.

Damn, would I have loved to listen to that man lecture. Almost as much as I'd have loved to get into an argument with him.

Back