Alan Wake - American Nightmare

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasmid303

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZg1hJPEDeU[/ame]

Not a full-blown sequel, American Nightmare will be available on XBLA in 2012.

I really enjoyed the first, and I look forward to this.

7368d9b5.gif

That's a pretty damn impressive looking XBLA game.

edit: I don't think this is DLC. I was under the impression this is a full on xbox live arcade release.

I was too - but perhaps plans changed?

Alan wake, to me, was a slight disappointment. Between what felt like nothing but forest and 3 enemy types, it got boring fast.

Originally promised as 'open world' it ended up being your traditional linear single player experience....
That said, will give this one a chance

I was too - but perhaps plans changed?

Alan wake, to me, was a slight disappointment. Between what felt like nothing but forest and 3 enemy types, it got boring fast.

Originally promised as 'open world' it ended up being your traditional linear single player experience....
That said, will give this one a chance

While I will agree that it was linear and there were only a slight differentiation of enemies, the FANTASTIC story (to me) totally overshadowed those game flaws.

I really enjoyed Alan Wake and I've just played the trial for this. Its very good but I've read that its very short and probably not worth the 1200 points.

I really enjoyed Alan Wake and I've just played the trial for this. Its very good but I've read that its very short and probably not worth the 1200 points.

I disagree. 5 hour story plus a arcade mode for what, $15? Alan wake itself was about 9 hours no arcade mode, and was $60
Honestly, seems like a great deal.

Already downloading myself - update: whoa, fast download - about 15 min as of 11a Central time

Last edited:
Back