Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mondo Con was a lot of fun. Still some issues with the Mondo booth line but cutters are going to cut. About a hundred of them, but can't do anything about it. I wanted Tong's Last of Us variant and couldn't get it because I was in the line 2x as long as I was supposed to be for Mondo's booth. Got Jaws 2, though.

Mostly I bought from Drake and Richard. JC Richard is still holding down the fort as the nicest man on the danged planet.

I'll get a few pics, I didn't take many, up here soon. I met SS Susan, who is just as amazing as you'd think. So kind.

For me personally, I am not a huge Kurtz fan. I'm rare, I know. However, I believe that his Ex Machina was the show stopper. That is my personal opinion, and yours may be different. Maybe it was 2001 for some of you all. :)

I am going to try for the variant but I probably won't score since I have not in forever. I want all things Ex Machina.

I think I might turn around on the Ex Machina variant

I still haven't seen Ex Machina but I'm not going crazy about the imagery of that print.

Anybody know what the Mask of the Phantasm print looks like?

It's on eBay. The Manev version is better than Mondo's second attempt.

So...the Ansin Rogue One regular is timed?

Yes, I can't wait to see it I guess tomorrow or Thursday. I assume there will be more color. And an interview with Mondo hinted that Martin Ansin might have Creature from the Black Lagoon for the horror show next year. As that will finish off Martin Ansin's Universal Monsters series.

They've been saying that about Ansin Creature for years :lol

I saw a post on Expressobeans that said Martin Ansin wasn't pleased with his first attempt or something like that. But Mondo are talking about closing the book on the series. So I guess it will be at the show. I just hope it's not a let down. All I want is a poster with an adventure / horror type feel. I posted one on the SF a few years back but it was kind of cartoony.

Back