Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolf of Wall Street reg and variant
The Thing reg and variant
The Blob reg and variant
Clash of the Titans reg
Aladdin reg and mystery variant

I saw that Clash of the Titans. That looks really great. I bought Saput0's** OG for his Creepshow.

I wonder if at what point Mondo will start to assist in smacking down commissions. Though Mondo is a juggernaut, that has to be affecting a bottom line somewhere. Either in their ability to license certain properties or in just them getting a print to production. I'm always really surprised they allow artists to sell their AP's of commissions at MondoCon.

**That's really dumb that Sa**** gets language filtered.

I think it had more to do with the higher prices for portraits now. I am pretty much exclusively collecting the SW portrait line but definitely would have considered GotG. These things add up though and at $65 for 12 X 16 it was just too much for me and a few others I know interested in portraits.

Side note; not to get into politics but Mitchell's "45" image is actually quite popular among his fans. I doubt that image will have any influence on his sales.

Side note; not to get into politics but Mitchell's "45" image is actually quite popular among his fans. I doubt that image will have any influence on his sales.

You're correct. I just looked at his twitter page and it's nothing but resist type people and him posting Antifa using said "art".

Mondo Universal Monsters show delayed till January. I was looking forward to hopefully seeing Martin Ansin have a Creature from the Black Lagoon print. Mondo Con and Universal Monsters was probably too much of a possible good thing.

Back