Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy I just cannot win with Mondo. Crashed and burned on all the Batman Animated prints this morning.

Hopefully I will get lucky through Phantom City Creative direct.

I'd love to have all of them, but that seems like it would take a ****load of space and a ****load of money, neither of which I have. Ideally, I'd like to have my Batman trifecta of Nolan, Burton, and Dozier. I have the Jock variant for TDKR thanks to an awesome member of SSF, and my Taylor Keaton/89 print is on the way hopefully, not too long from now, so, that leaves me with my great white whale, the Ansin '66. It would be a wonderful Christmas, indeed, if it was one of the archived prints on Friday and I managed to grab one, but I still feel like as insane as the prices are on the aftermarket, it's one that I don't think I'll ever not want.

Noooooooo!!!!!!

I totally just saw that the lottery was open but when went to the site it closed earlier today. Freaking yard work made me miss out.

If anyone lucks out and decides they want to sell, please, please let me know.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

I was lucky to get the variant at the screening and somehow I got the regular on the drop. Which I'm pretty sure will be the only time I ever get a Mondo released Stout.

Back