Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some close up images posted by Florian.

LOTRwitchkingCloseUp.jpg

LOTRwitchkingCloseUp2.jpg

LOTRwitchkingCloseUp3.jpg

LOTRwitchkingCloseUp4.jpg

I agree. I have the cowboys and aliens one and the detail is ridiculous

As overused as it sounds, the jpg truly doesn't do Bertmer justice. I have a few of his prints, and they are true wonders to behold. These small pictures of the work look pretty good, but I think it's going to look disgustingly good when people get them in hand. I know Mondo and other sites don't want to post bigger pictures so people don't just print their stuff themselves and hang it, but I think they should bump up their jpg sizes, even if just a little bit.

My God...

Mask of the Phantasm posters...

Anyone, please, help me, they're...they're beautiful.

Damn, so they are only selling them in the lobby of the screening? I can just imagine the eBay prices on this one. This poster just became a grail item from the best Batman movie ever released. Here's hoping a blu ray release is also in the works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, so they are only selling them in the lobby of the screening? I can just imagine the eBay prices on this one. This poster just became a grail item from the best Batman movie ever released. Here's hoping a blu ray release is also in the works.

Though it isn't mentioned in the blog, they always save some posters for online sales at events like these, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. And man, I saw this movie when I was a kid, so the nostalgia factor is crazy for me.

This is certainly one of PCC's better Mondo releases. Some of their stuff can be pretty meh, but when they get it right, they do it SO right. This and their The Burning poster are really great. Admittedly though, I'm still debating whether I like the "cast" portraits at the bottom.

PCC_MaskofthePhantasm_Blog.jpg

Last edited:
Though it isn't mentioned in the blog, they always save some posters for online sales at events like these, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. And man, I saw this movie when I was a kid, so the nostalgia factor is crazy for me.

This is certainly one of PCC's better Mondo releases. Some of their stuff can be pretty meh, but when they get it right, they do it SO right. This and their The Burning poster are really great. Admittedly though, I'm still debating whether I like the "cast" portraits at the bottom.

Yeah the head shots do detract from the main portrait. But the nostalgia factor is high with this one for me too! It would be cool if they released a poster for Return Of The Joker. The uncut version was very jarring when I first saw that one.

I saw the moment they went up. Couldn't get past the add to cart section. Got a sold out, retried, and was available, then officially sold out.

I'm not a fan of the staggered cart system. I've had no luck ever since

Back