Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jedarknessexclusive_large.jpg

It's going to be awesome to spend time with another fellow freak. It might make Fury jealous, but it's all good. :p

I'm glad to see Tony again, too.

Yep. Should be cool. I don't even have texting on my phone anymore, so it'd probably be best to go through Tony.

The Predator also looks very similar to the Cinemaquette statue I own. I wouldn't be surprised if he used it as a reference.

There are so many that are great. I'll be grabbing things I don't need in my collection because I've found them always to be brilliant trades later on. The 1 and only 1 I want in my collection is Jason, masked version. He and my Freddy with my two pf's will look great.

I totally missed out on the Shaun of the Dead and I'm devastated. Anyone get one and can hook me up? I've never wanted a poster from them more.

I totally missed out on the Shaun of the Dead and I'm devastated. Anyone get one and can hook me up? I've never wanted a poster from them more.

:lol

Pick a number, get in line. I had one and was just about to finish PP checkout then, BAM! The item "Shaun of the Dead (Variant) - Stout" could not be added to your order. It's not currently available with the options you selected. Which is wack considering it was still showing as in stock after the fact. So bummed, but the feeling is nothing new when dealing with Mondo.

:lol

Pick a number, get in line. I had one and was just about to finish PP checkout then, BAM! The item "Shaun of the Dead (Variant) - Stout" could not be added to your order. It's not currently available with the options you selected. Which is wack considering it was still showing as in stock after the fact. So bummed, but the feeling is nothing new when dealing with Mondo.

I had one for Ben... by the time I made it to check out. GONE ! :slap

Back