Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate you Mondo...I was at step 3, clicked the checkout...waited, waited, waited and finally it just skipped and went back to my cart with nothing in it...So I guess I get nothing...

Other sites like Dark Ink Art reserve the print for you when you add it to your cart and you have a couple minutes to complete checkout. These dumbasses need to do something like that. Why bother letting someone start checking out when you may not even be able to complete the purchase? :slap

Ugh, Mondo's servers are a steaming pile of ****. I had the print, clicked add to cart like 8 times because it just sat there, got to the next screen to choose my address, clicked next and all that happened was a window popping up saying "your ticket has been sent or some BS like that" Then the page refreshed and kicked me back to the product page and at that point I was screwed.

I had it in my cart two separate times, seemed like they staggered putting them up. Either way I didn't get it.

Mondo needs to make it like Ticketmaster, once you add it to your cart, it's pulled from stock and it's yours as long as you complete the checkout in 2-3 minutes (or something like that).

Their site isn't fair in the checkout process.

They don't care. The posters will sell out no matter what even if it means pissing off more than half their fan base.

I'd honestly rather they go the Tyler Stout route. When a print goes up, have everyone submit their email and then do a random draw of emails. It's as fair as you can get and less chance of a bunch going to scalpers.

It's funny, the same arguments are brought up every time there is a drop. Mondo is not going to change, they would have already if they wanted to. Some drops are tougher than others, today was Stout, the toughest of them all.

They don't care. The posters will sell out no matter what even if it means pissing off more than half their fan base.

I'd honestly rather they go the Tyler Stout route. When a print goes up, have everyone submit their email and then do a random draw of emails. It's as fair as you can get and less chance of a bunch going to scalpers.

Yup, the Tstout route is great. His way is the fairest, submit your email and if you are chosen, you have~24hrs to buy it (I think). No constant refreshing, no sell out in 19 seconds bs, etc. It's very relaxed and stress free.

Other sites like Dark Ink Art reserve the print for you when you add it to your cart and you have a couple minutes to complete checkout. These dumbasses need to do something like that. Why bother letting someone start checking out when you may not even be able to complete the purchase? :slap

Even the place i buy sneakers from have started reserving the stuff in the cart for 30 min.

Yup, the Tstout route is great. His way is the fairest, submit your email and if you are chosen, you have~24hrs to buy it (I think). No constant refreshing, no sell out in 19 seconds bs, etc. It's very relaxed and stress free.

If I remember correctly, you actually only have 3 or 4 hours to buy your print. It's how I got my Django Variant.

It's funny, the same arguments are brought up every time there is a drop. Mondo is not going to change, they would have already if they wanted to. Some drops are tougher than others, today was Stout, the toughest of them all.

True, it's not gonna stop either. I guess the hope is one day, the complaining will cause Mondo to update/change their checkout process during poster sales.

If I remember correctly, you actually only have 3 or 4 hours to buy your print. It's how I got my Django Variant.

Yeah I don't remember, I thought they gave me like 12 hours for the Avengers one. Thanks for correcting me though.

Regardless they give you enough time after receiving the email if you are chosen.

Some more:

blaculafinal.jpg

cyclopsfinal.jpg

Back