Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just throwing this out there. As much as I like this print I would be willing to trade for a Horkey Night comes black print.

I uh, gave up when my tummy started yelling at me. Food was much more important. I had a toaster strudel. :lol

I made an attempt to grab both Ansin's for some other people. The variant soldout after clicking the last step and the reg soon after. I think I'll stop putting multiple prints in one cart and instead do 1 cart/checkout per print.

I'm just throwing this out there. As much as I like this print I would be willing to trade for a Horkey Night comes black print.

Night comes black is my first Horkey piece so I'm pretty excited to see it in person.

I made an attempt to grab both Ansin's for some other people. The variant soldout after clicking the last step and the reg soon after. I think I'll stop putting multiple prints in one cart and instead do 1 cart/checkout per print.

Night comes black is my first Horkey piece so I'm pretty excited to see it in person.

From the pictures it looks absolutely gorgeous which all his stuff does. I might end up just picking up the Sigur Ros one if I can't find a night comes black for a decent price

If anyone's at that Texas Frightmare horror convention and wants to pick me up the Ortiz Thing print, I'd really appreciate it.

Those days are the worst. I've never run so fast for food and the bathroom in all my life.

I mentioned it once on the SF. But someone should really do a short comedy film on Mondo drops. It would be hilarious. I'll probably do it myself one day when I get through some other stuff.

Is there a list of all of the different Universal Monsters posters?

MondoArchive.com & Expressobeans.com. Search for the movie. Although the Mondo Archive doesn't show gallery releases for some reason.

You can get the monster prints by Laurent Durieux for pretty good prices. I really like his work as well.

Yeah, I have The Mummy by Durieux. You can get that practically at cost. No where near the crazy price that Jaws is going for these days. The Mummy is my favorite until Martin Ansin releases The Creature from the Black Lagoon.

Unless they do a Posters and Toys drop, I'll probably never get the Iron Man 3 poster. I don't do the flipper deal.

Unless they do a Posters and Toys drop, I'll probably never get the Iron Man 3 poster. I don't do the flipper deal.

That's what I used to say until I had to get a recent gallery release. And those didn't have AP editions. I'll probably post it here.

Back