Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frankly, if I got into this Mondo stuff, if rather go the flipper route. I'm only interested in the DC stuff anyway, so I'd rather not take years off my life due to stress.:lol

I had to pay 150 for a 50 dollar print a week ago. :( if only I lived in Austin. not to mention print isn't even poster sized

Which one was it?

If I had to guess, the Mike Mitchell Drive print.

And I'm happy that I liked Iron Man 3 as much as I did. I'd hate to have regretted buying any of the posters that went up yesterday if I had hated the movie. But I didn't. Hooray.

Last edited:
I had to pay 150 for a 50 dollar print a week ago. :( if only I lived in Austin. not to mention print isn't even poster sized

More to ya, I refuse. If I can't get it for cost then I don't bother. These aren't worth that much to me.

SSC_Nerd yep that's the one. too bad I didn't wait Mike Mitchell is going to sell AP's on his site for Gallery price :why:

I wanna get the IM3 ones and also the avengers, anybody can hook a boardie up :D

Also want a robocop by stout, if possible. The steel version.

Last edited:
If Mitchell puts up his pieces for gallery price I will probably try for the Oldboy one.

awesome! I will have to keep an eye out for that then. Think I am pulling the trigger tonight on a Horkey Siren. Can't wait!

Last edited:
Scored an Ansin IM3 on Friday. And managed to have a pal pick me up Rich Kelly's "Son of Frankenstein" print they released at the Texas Frightmare event this weekend. Stoked. Love that flick! This is the regular edition. There were two glow in the dark variants too.

son-of-frankenstein_zpsfa65b4de.jpg

awesome! I will have to keep an eye out for that then. Think I am pulling the trigger tonight on a Horkey Siren. Can't wait!

I hope you did. Beautiful print and there are not that many of them and they are drying up fast. I missed the website drop and had to pay the wonderful aftermarket prices, but this one's worth it. My Horkey collection is growing slowly but surely. I have to pick up night comes black, but its on the back burner due to how many are out there and the price dropping.

Back