Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that was stressful, but I've learned it's best to just let the page refresh by itself instead of opening 15 browser windows.

I had everything prepped. Auto refreshing, Credit Card number copied. Did everything as fast as I could and still couldn't manage to get one :(

The monster prints are dirt cheap except for the struzan Frankenstein, the ansin Dracula, and the phantom of the opera

Cheers! I might have to keep an eye out! :yess:

Is there a list of all of the different Universal Monsters posters?

I'd seen some posted on here and the framing looked lovely... I can't find the post now though! :monkey2

- Pablo

Cheers! I might have to keep an eye out! :yess:

Is there a list of all of the different Universal Monsters posters?

I'd seen some posted on here and the framing looked lovely... I can't find the post now though! :monkey2

- Pablo

Ansin Mummy isn't exactly "dirt cheap" either, unless you consider $200+ as pocket change.

And Ansin Wolfman would put you back $600 at least.

And also Ansin Bride...

And probably a lot more he didn't care to list.

Cheers! :)

These ones always look quite classy when framed and on the wall.

I've never own an Alamo Drathouse poster and might try and hunt down some of these on eBay.

- Pablo

Cheers! :)

These ones always look quite classy when framed and on the wall.

I've never own an Alamo Drathouse poster and might try and hunt down some of these on eBay.

- Pablo

You can get the monster prints by Laurent Durieux for pretty good prices. I really like his work as well.

Back