Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone got the Akira poster?

I'd love to see some photos of that to see what the quality and detail is like. That's really the only Alamo Drafthouse poster that I'd love to have.

- Pablo

I'd love to have one too...

u9yheryr.jpg

Yeah... I think I just want to see more pictures of it as torture! :lol

I did see someone selling the same print on eBay but they must have been good quality knock-offs.

- Pablo

There are some nice ones on this page, and some before it.

https://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=66329&sid=896e39b3f4aeda81b423599cfada0733&start=195

I was thinking that too. Didn't it come out in 2011 or something?

Yeah, it was the first Mondo Mystery Movie. It's worth so much do to the movie popularity and little to no existence of a public offering...and square that to the power of Stout, and you have an ugly number.

And by the way, Oblivion vinyl up tomorrow. Looks very awesome.

OBLIVION-Front.jpg

OBLIVION-Back.jpg

OBLIVION-Disc.jpg

Last edited:
I really hope I get one of the oblivion vinyls. They look so awesome! Plus the soundtrack is great.

I'd love to have one too...

u9yheryr.jpg

It's my favourite of all the Alamo Drafthouse posters, but I've never been able to buy one. They are always sold out by the time I hear about them! :pfft:

I still keep meaning to try and pick up an original Akira cell from eBay but I never see one that would be perfect for the wall. They are usually some obscure scene or character.

- Pablo

Back