Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I am still waiting for mine as well. Though I looked tonight and it showed up in Hazelwood MO today so that usually means it will be in the post office tommorow :yess:

Got the Metropolis variant in today. ****ty pics but you get the idea.
I've never seen the movie. Just thought the art was cool. Nice gold metallics too.

My Drive vinyl arrived today. I didn't get a pink copy, but it's still a nice addition to my collection. They did a really nice job with the packaging. I might pick up the picture disc this weekend.

Well this is a shame to hear. But then again, maybe it means it'll get an online release.That's a nice looking set.

https://blog.mondotees.com/2013/04/16/a-few-words-about-record-store-day-2013/

drivepd1.jpg

drivepd2.jpg

drivepd3.jpg

drivepd4.jpg

drivepd5.jpg

drivepd6.jpg

drivepd7.jpg

drivepd8.jpg

holy **** that picture disc looks awesome! Can't wait to see how much one of those is going to go for on ebay....

Also as cool as the Poltergeist GID record is. I think I still prefer the clear version. Was going to try for the GID on Saturday, but not sure yet. If anyone has the clear version for sale pm me!

Last edited:
I wish Mondo would reproduce the Sacrifyx LP from The Gate. That would be a grail for me.

Back