Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, I am pretty sure that the Richey Beckett one is a little inaccurate.

What don't you think is accurate about it? The only thing I could see is the
Spoiler Spoiler:

I had the Beckett in my cart but my phone was being slow and I missed it. Will pick it up on ebay later on.

What don't you think is accurate about it? The only thing I could see is the
Spoiler Spoiler:

I had the Beckett in my cart but my phone was being slow and I missed it. Will pick it up on ebay later on.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

These went too fast! My one pocket of time I got on my phone to check was when they went up, and my iPhone decided to lock up and be slow. I don't see how I could ever get these on release day if they are always around 10-11 AM.

Spoiler Spoiler:

These went too fast! My one pocket of time I got on my phone to check was when they went up, and my iPhone decided to lock up and be slow. I don't see how I could ever get these on release day if they are always around 10-11 AM.

Ya most definitely. Oh well.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I pretty much have to always go for these on the aftermarket. The only day I'm off is Fridays which sadly they have been usually dropping on Thursdays. Atleast the ones that I have been wanting.

There is actually no real set time. So you need to spend your day in front of the computer hoping for a drop when you're paying attention. Some of us sit there and refresh, some of us take our chances on a tweet from Mondo (not me).

Hellboy II did indeed arrive yesterday. That print is probably one of the most beautiful prints I have ever seen. And I've come across a lot. Especially at Flatstock. Ken Taylor did a fantastic job on it. Anyone considering it should just leap. My phone didn't at all capture it's beauty. Nor did it nab the metallics.

20130327_215037_zps19c2af41.jpg

That looks good. I'm going to have to fast track watching Hellboy 2 now...

Anyone going to Wondercon to see what Mondo releases?

Oh damn! That HBII print is amazing! :horror

I have the teaser one that was given out at NYCC years ago:

hellboy2newyorkposter.jpg

I always got the hint that besides down in Texas the other Alamo Drafthouses don't normally sell posters unless they do a special event like the Army of Darkness one. Though I will admit I honestly don't know the actual answer this is just what I have guessed from reading online. Hopefully I am wrong because I might have to take a side trip to KC sometime :lol

They made a poster for the Colorado Drafthouse for RoboCop. They're going to give it away. Imma try to grab one if I can. It's pretty cool.

Robocop.jpeg

Yeah I think that one looks like *** :lol I love me some Robocop, but that just doesn't do it for me.

I'm not a big fan of the movie, but those prints look excellent! My gf would love those.

Back