Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shat! Haven't wanted a poster in a while, but that is awesome. I love how the tower doubles as the sword. Moss nailed it. His best work since the SW posters.

Green is much better in my opinion, fits the color scheme in the movie of the black gates when the army is marching out :rock

What I'd do to get my paws on one of those LOTR posters... I'll be at work tomorrow but I'm going to try my best! :pray:

I'm going to try for whichever one I can get. I'm going to have two pages loaded up at the same time and try for orange first then green if it is sold out. I'm still 0-1 for Mondo posters. Unfortunately I think my record will become 0-2 after today. Moss is one of my favorite artists I wish I could afford to pick up the SW trilogy set he did. :monkey2

Shat! Haven't wanted a poster in a while, but that is awesome. I love how the tower doubles as the sword. Moss nailed it. His best work since the SW posters.

Green is much better in my opinion, fits the color scheme in the movie of the black gates when the army is marching out :rock

And the sword doubles as the cave with Gollum sitting on the cliff. Cool work. I might try for this one.

its been awhile since i wanted a mondo piece. will be trying for both of these.

I'm going for the green. I don't like the orange enough to risk my luck with a smaller run and pay another $40.

I think that may be a good strategy. Will save valuable seconds. But damn it, I want both, then decide which one to display once in hand. Hmmm.....

so i have never had ANY luck scoring a mondo poster but i really want the green one for my wife for christmas. is paypal a safer bet than credit card? on all the sites i order from it always seems to be, i just wanna make sure with mondo it is. thanks and good luck to all.

Back