Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up my Great Pumpkin print yesterday...

7873886936_1028ed1f9e.jpg

where's the good **** :gah:

haha... getting hung.. Though since I'm framing my horkey dracula, the ansin dracula variant will probably be going to the chopping block.. maybe.. :monkey3

I will say that young frankenstein print is pretty cool in itself, plus its rare to see one pop up on ebay.

haha... getting hung.. Though since I'm framing my horkey dracula, the ansin dracula variant will probably be going to the chopping block.. maybe.. :monkey3

I will say that young frankenstein print is pretty cool in itself, plus its rare to see one pop up on ebay.

The wood variant???

I'd love an Batcave print but this doesn't look like a cave as much as it does an Industrial building. Not digging it, pass...

What's the story with the T-rex and giant penny in the Batcave? I've always wondered. :monkey1

From wikipedia:

"The cave stores unique memorabilia items collected from the various cases Batman has worked. Originally, these were stored in a room designed just for them; it was explained that Batman and Robin took one memento from each case. Later, the trophies were shown to be in the large main area of the cave, residing among the rest of the Batcave's furnishings.

The most famous and prevalently featured are a full-size animatronic Tyrannosaurus Rex, a giant Lincoln penny, and an oversized Joker playing card. The T. Rex comes from an adventure on "Dinosaur Island" (Batman #35, 1946); the penny was originally a trophy from Batman's encounter with a penny-obsessed villain named the Penny Plunderer (World's Finest Comics #30, 1947). Other "keepsakes" in the cave come from "The Thousand and One Trophies of Batman!" (Detective Comics #158, 1950). These three stories were reprinted in Batman #256."

Back